Chapter 12: out of control

*OKAY I GUESS THIS IS WHAT THE NURSE LOOKS LIKE SORRY IF IT LOOKS CRAPPY I HAD TO RUSH THIS!*

3rd person pov:
Izuku was sitting on the hospital bed by himself staring at the ceiling thinking about nothing in particular. He was bored since he had nothing to do. He then heard the door creak open, he saw a nurse holding his food tray. Izuku was really skinny and he has to eat some food to get an normal weight. The nurse rolled the food cart next to him.

"Hello midoriya! Here's your food!" The nurse said with a happy smile, izuku shook his head. "N-not hungry.." the nurse sighed, "come on izuku you need to eat at least something, the doctor said you have to eat and it's important that you-" the nurse said giving izuku a lecture about eating.

In the middle of her lecture izuku felt numb, he couldn't feel anything at all. He then felt a huge shock of pain running through is body. He clutched his heart in pain, the nurse noticed it and rushed to his side. "Oh my goodness izuku are you alright??" The nurse said in panick. Just then the nurse was pushed back by a dark energy izuku realeased. The nurse stumbled back and hit the floor, she then got up and ran out the door to call for help.

Izuku's vision was blurry, he couldn't think straight and everything in the room was floating. The black force was surrounding izuku making it hard to breathe for him. He couldn't hear properly but she could only hear a lot of people rush to his side trying to calm him down.

Izuku felt like his body was being burned inside out due to all of his quirks being used at once. We fell down on the floor clutching his stomach and screaming of pain.

On the other hand Aizawa was running with a doctor who called him. When they got to the room they saw izuku on the floor, objects floating it the air, and a dark energy surrounding him. Aizawa then tried to cancel his quirk but it wasn't working at all. He then tried to go to him. The dark energy was pushing him back but he manage to push through and go to him.

"Kid? KID! LISTEN TO ME! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN ALRIGHT! BREATHE!" Aizawa said, izuku tried to breathe but blood spilled out of his mouth. Aizawa looked in horror.

"ERAUSERHEAD KNOCK HIM OUT!" A doctor yelled, "WHY WOULD I DO THAT??" Aizawa yelled back. "JUST DO IT!!" The doctor shouted, Aizawa hesitated but he had no choice. "I'm sorry kid" Aizawa said before knocking him out. The kid yelped and fell to the ground, the dark energy went back into him and the objects fell to the ground.

The doctors and nurses were breathing heavily, "w-what happend..?" One of the doctors asked. "I don't know! I was just talking to him and suddenly he went out of control!" The nurse with izuku said. Aizawa then took a look at izuku on the floor with blood dripping out of his mouth. He frowned and picked him up and placed him on the bed. He then stepped back as the doctors and nurses rushed back to izuku to do some stuff on him.

Aizawa was on edge, the image of blood spilling out of Izukus mouth kept haunting him. The nurse that was with izuku the entire time came up to Aizawa and said, "I'm very sorry for what happend" she bowed and said.

"No need to apologize it wasn't your fault" Aizawa said as the nurse straightend herself back. "Due to this inconvenience he will have to stay in the hospital for about 2 and a half weeks" the nurse said making Aizawa frown. "Ah shoot I was hopping he would get out of here sooner", "no offence" Aizawa said. "Non takin" the nurse replied. "But don't worry, we will run some tests on him to see if everything else is okay" the nurse reassured him. Aizawa nodded. "Thanks also by the way, what your name? Not to sound rude" Aizawa asked. "No worries, my name is ayaka hikari but call me nurse hikari" ayaka said.

"Ah shoot sorry I need to go, let me know if anything happends" Aizawa said as Ayaka nodded and Aizawa left. He had to have a talk with his class. He got in his car and drove off to UA.

Once he got there he got out and went inside to his classroom. Once he opened the door he saw his class going wild as usual, Aizawa then counted to three and everyone quickly rushed to their seats. He then went up to the podium and spoke.

"All right students before we start our lesson we need to discuss about something" Aizawa said as he heard whispers from the class. "Okay so do you guys remember the boy we saved from the league right?" Aizawa said. The class nodded and Aizawa spoke, "well right now he is doing okay for now but he will be joining us in the next week or so and I want you to treat him respectfully, please don't treat him like a baby or anything, just treat him like anyone else in this room. He will be kinda scared so I want you all to make him feel at home got it?".

Aizawa heard gasps from the class but they weren't the bad kind of gasps they were the excited ones. Then Aizawa hushed them down at started to teach them algebra.

On the other hand izuku woke up from the bed looking confused, he tried to sit up but he felt a giant pain run through his whole body. He clenched his teeth in pain.

"Oh izuku your awake! How are you feeling?" Ayaka asked, "w-what happend..?" Izuku asked. "I belive your quirks were acting up and you went out of control".

"Did I hurt anyone.??" Izuku asked like that was his main concern. The nurse giggled, "don't worry no one got hurt, well except you let me tell the doctors that your awake now" the nurse said leaving the room to call a doctor.

Izuku then shifted sightly up wincing pain as he did. He was trying to remember the incident, his ears were ringing hard making him grumble. Ayaka came back and sat down next to izuku, "so any problems?" Ayaka asked. "M-my head is spinning, my ears are ringing, my whole body is numb and hurts and lastly my eyes are hurting" izuku said making Ayaka frown.

"Cheer up izuku!" She said. "Alright get some rest! See you later!" Ayaka said while getting up and waving goodbye out of the room. Then izuku was alone, he had no other choice but to sleep. Izuku eyes started to form tears, izuku didn't like this. Everything hurted, it wasn't fair. Izuku then cried quietly to sleep. Why was I like this izuku thought as he drifted of to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY THATS DONE FINALLY! THANKS FOR READING BYEE! ✌️

Word count: 1192