Chapter 5: USJ

Izu pov:

Its been about 9 years since I have been a human test subject for the league of villians, I've got about 7 quirks now and about 10 failed ones.

Apparently I'm Supposed to go on a mission today with master and the others, I'm pretty sure I heard master say that we're gonna destroy all might and some other pro hero's over there and the person who has to end them is me. But I don't want to at all but I have no choice if I didn't master will torture me forever.

I was sitting on my bed while hugging my stuff bunny that my mom gave me before she died thinking about what it's gonna be out there since I never been outside in a VERY long time. My thoughts were interrupted by my door being opened, I see master open the door with a lot of hand on him and Kurogiri befind him.

"It's Show time 001" master said as he motion me to come to him, I had no choice but too go to him willingly. He grabbed my chain and pulled me into the bar, then Kurogiri warped himself into the portal for us to climb in. Master grabbed my chain and told me to stay Befind him until he gives me a signal to attack. Wonder what's gonna happen now.

3rd person:

Class 1A got to the USJ thinking they're only there for training their quirks but an uneventful turn happened. As thirteen was explaining some things to do the students they noticed something forming Befind the two pro's. It suddenly turned into a portal where dozens of people came out. "Woah they even have fake villains here!" Kirishima yelled out. Then Aizawa jumps in-front of thirteen, "THOSE ARE NOT FAKE, THERE REAL VILLAINS STUDENTS!". Everyone look shocked except for Bakugou.

He looked petrified as he saw his old childhood best friend with shigiraki, the person he bullied and made fun of, the person who disappeared when he was 5 was right there and he looked like he needed help.

Then Kurogiri surrounds them with his purple fog and warps everyone to different parts of the place. Then Aizawa launches in to action and attacks the villains. Aizawa then noticed a blue haired crusty guy with hands everywhere on his body is standing on the top of the rocks with something befind him. "No! All might isn't here! We came here for nothing! Whatever just destroy these pesky hero's!" Shigiraki yelled as he grabbed a chain and yanked the person befind him in-front of him. Aizawa eyes widen as he saw the person who was befind shigiraki, a green haired kid with a devil horn and tail and with a ton of scars, bruises and cuts all over his body. He had dull green eyes and a loose shirt and some long shorts on.

Then he jumps of the rock hill and charges to Aizawa. Izuku started punching him while Aizawa was blocking the attacks. He was really good at fighting so that made it difficult for Aizawa. They were fighting for bit until izuku broke aizawas arm on accident. Izuku eyes widen, he didn't mean too but he had no a choice shigiraki was watching him so he had to impress him. Izuku then uses his earth power from his element quirk and threw the rocks at Aizawa. As the rocks were flying straight to him Aizawa erases his quirk before the rocks could even land on him. Izuku looked confused on why his power stopped until Aizawa then wraps his scarf around his waist and swings him to himself so he could kick him but izuku took the scarf and lifted him self up and knocked him down from befind making Aizawas face shove right down to the ground.

"001! KILL THE HERO RIGHT NOW!" Shigiraki shouted. Aizawa's face was covered in blood and his arms were broken. Izuku then flips him over and Summens his crystal sharp stick which could kill someone, he lifted it up high and Aizawa then shuts his eyes expecting him to kill him but instead nothing happend. Aizawa then opens his eyes to the boy shaking and crying. Aizawas eyes widen as he could see that the boy didn't want to hurt anyone.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING 001!? KILL HIM OR ILL KILL YOU!" Shigiraki frustatly yelled as izuku was still shaking. Izuku then drops his crystal staff down, "I-im s-s-sorry-" his apology was interrupted by a really loud yelled coming from someone, since Aizawa was used to it it didn't bother him but for izuku he covered his ears immediately. "NO NO NO! YOU STUPID BRAT! YOU DIDNT FOLLOW ORDERS AND NOW YOU MISSED THE CHANCE TO KILL HIM NOW GET OVER HERE!!" shigiraki yelled as he scratched himself on his neck rapidly. Izuku then looks terrified as he called for him and looks at Aizawa, "p-please s-sir, h-h-elp m-me pl-ease.." he said in a shaky voice as he runs back to shigiraki but then he felt a bullet come through his right arm and left leg.

He hissed in pain as fell to the ground while sobbing. Aizawa then looked furious, the gun hero: snipe shot the wrong person. But then snipe shooted shigiraki too in both of his legs and arms. Then Kurogiri shielded shigiraki. Then shigiraki brings out one of his other nomus since all might was there and then Shigaraki realized that all the students took down all the extra villains he had.  "DAMN IT! KUROGIRI GET US OUT OF HERE 001 GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!" Shigaraki yelled.

Izuku tried to get up but couldn't so he had to use his ghost quirk and fly to him. And then Kurogiri warped them away. Then present mic rushed down to Aizawa and laid him down on his lap. "Hey Aizawa don't worry he won't hurt you anymore!" Present mic said, Aizawa just looked at him and said , "mic, I don't he wanted to hurt me, I think he was forced to...-" Aizawa then passed out in mic's arms. Present mic took those words in and wondered. Who was that kid?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys thank you for everything you gave me I'm super grateful byee✌️

Word count: 1059