Chapter 7: Any volunteers?

Aizawas pov:

I was walking to my class while sipping on some store bought coffee, I didn't have time to make some my own because some loud mouth forgot to put the alarm clock on.

Today is the day where I need to ask for some students to help with the mission. I got to the door and opened it up to see the class in chao's. Bakugou was trying to fight with tenya while kirishima and kaminari was trying to hold him back, uraraka and tsuyu were floating in the air laughing, mineta was being yelled by hagakure and yayorozu , mina was break dancing on the floor while sero was cheering her on, ojiro, sato, and Kota were eating sweets and finally shoto, tokoyami and aoyama were sitting at their seats.

I started to give them all a death stare while I made my hair fly up. "EVERYONE SIT YOUR ASSESS DOWN" I yelled, everyone looked alarmed and sat down quietly not wanting to get scolded by their teacher. I walk up to the podium and started talking.

"Alright class there's something we need your help with" I said, everyone looked confused, "our help?" Shoto said. "That's right Todoroki there's something serious we need ur help with, do you guys remember some of the villians from the USJ attack" I said. Everyone didn't like where this was going but they nodded. "Well we recently found out they have a boy who's about your ages and who's being forced to protect the league of villains". There were a few gasp's from the students but I kept going. "But for safety reasons I need only 5 volunteers to help" I said, the class did not like that one bit.

"Mr. Aizawa why can't we all help!" Uraraka shouted, "yeah I agree we all want to help!" Kaminari shouted. The class was protesting but I had enough of it, "SETTLE DOWN!" Aizawa yelled getting some students scared. I sighed, "sorry it's just since you guys are not that well experienced with fighting villians it would be too Risky to bring everyone on the mission so we need to have only 5 students coming with us". Everyone nodded and I told ida to help decide, "ALRIGHT CLASSMATES WE WILL DO A VOTE, EVERYONE VOTE ON WHO YOU THINK SHALL PARTICIPATE IN THIS MISSION AND PLEASE DONT VOTE YOURSELF!" Ida said doing his robotic hand gestures.

Everyone then took a vote and then I went through the results, "alright then the top 5 who will be joining us will be Todoroki, Bakugou, uraraka, Kirishima and Mina you five will be joining the mission you have 1 week to prepare." I said. "We get to go on the mission!" Uraraka said bubbling with excitement , "I'd like to thank the academy-" Mina and Kirishima said. And Todoroki and Bakugou were silent. The other students congratulated them. I'll tell nezu later, right now the only thing on my mind is helping that boy.

"Alright class time to train!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sorry this is a short chapter-, but the next chapter will be all of Izukus quirks. Alright byeee! ✌️

Word count: 521