<3>

When I was sure he was done I smiled, not because he had just tried to discover way too much private information and could've embarrassed me, but because I was reminded of the old days. Both of us bored in class, analysing everyone around us comparing our results the one to get closer to reality won, and then the winner would get his favorite coffee on the afternoon as we'd hang out in nearby coffee shops.

"Didn't loose your touch as I can see but..."

Sherlock frowned, not angry or frustrated but curious as to what he'd got wrong. Meanwhile Ms Hudson and John seemed to have seen a ghost.

"It isn't smudged make-up but my sleepless nights showing of, let's say for now that wedding planning and then break-up caused them, the irritation is from crying but only because I choose to have a sad movie marathon after the break-up...not my greatest idea"

I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment and continued.

"As for the clothes yes it's from stress, I was after all, meeting my possibly new flatmate today! And no I am certainly not here as a client, I too could see of the cheating one of the reasons for the wedding's cancelation."

Sherlock seemed pleased with himself, considering his errors to be minor.

"Good I didn't like him, much too...boring! And as for my errors you have always been one of the weird cases"

I rolled my eyes although I couldn't help but smile, he wasn't even hiding his expression of disgust at the mention of my ex.

They'd never liked each other and I could see how threatened my boyfriend felt by Sherlock. I spent more time with him and our relationship was strange to say the best to the eye of anyone else.

He was the reason I started to loose contact with Sherlock after all. DON'T! At the time I was a complete and utter idiot driven by sentiment and to someone who certainly didn't deserve it.

"Still need to work on your social skills Sherlock, either way how did Mycroft know about-? Never mind..."

Last I heard of Mycroft he was quickly climbing the steps of society and gaining power. It wouldn't be a suprise if he controlled the defense department by now!

John spoke up again, apparently surprised I knew Mycroft.

"You know Mycroft?!"

I smirked proudly before answering.

"I know the whole damn family tree, I have memories of Sherlock in his fancy french school uniform and of teenage Mycroft! And mostly I remember Willian Sherlock Scott Holmes getting grounded for and I quote experimenting on his brother's class pet"

Ms Hudson coughed try and hide her laugh, obviously amused by the whole situation. John seemed to be finally catching up as Sherlock tried to keep an emotionless façade, although flashes of proudness squirmed through, he was obviously proud of the last one.

"It's amazing that you both know one another, that way you'll get along well and I won't have to listen to Sherlock's ranting or complaining, maybe even not have to fix anymore bullet holes?!"