<4>

I smiled at the older woman happily knowing this meant I had the room.

"I believe the bullet thing, is just the adult version of him playing with knives when, he got bored"

John's eyes seemed to light up as if he finally understood some life long mistery.

"So you have stories of child Sherlock?!"

Before I could even answer him Sherlock moved forwards.

"Didn't you have that date with your wife you needed to prepared for?! No worries Ms Hudson I'll take care of the rest of her tour!"

Before I knew it both where out the door, Sherlock dusting his hands off back to his apparently emotionless façade.

Smiling at him just pleased with seeing the boy I considered my best friend, who as it seems is now a man.

Moving closer to me he went straight for a small made up kitchen, connected to the chimney, and served two cups of coffee. My smile widened I notice he was preparing one of them exactly as I liked.

So as he did all that I moved closer to the couches only before sitting I asked.

"Which is your favorite?"

Without turning around he pointed at the most comfortable, perfectly positioned one. Of course, I should've known !

Coming back with both cups he offers me my cup.

"Still have that iconic smell of yours"

As if he'd said the most normal thing ever. Well he had at least in our conversations, it wasn't a suprise that Sherlock found my natural scent interesting.

I remember he used to ask me if I wore some kind of perfume or soap even bathed in some spices!

"Proves I never said any lie"

He playfully glared, I knew he wasn't actually annoyed.

"Proves nothing except the fact that you might have never changed whatever habit gives you that scent"

He stayed quiet for a few moments as we both sipped our drinks. I could tell he wanted to ask but as always, kept quiet not wanting to show as much as an ounce of ignorance.

"Go on you can ask, I know your deductions don't always tell you what you wanna know"

My words didn't shock him more like reminded him of who I was.

"Where will you be working from now on? You've definitely changed workplaces"

"I have, got a better job offer and decided to quit my last post. I'll probably still be working with what you call idiots but it pays better and has much more of a thrill!"

He had probably guessed whereby now but even if just to confirm it i said.

"From now on I'll be working for Scotland Yard!"

My words got a scoff out of his as he relaxed in his sit .

"You traded a group of idiots for one more famous but equally dumb"

This made me smile and I took a sip taking my time to look around what I hoped would turn into my new home.

"Perhaps but doesn't that mean I'll be working with a certain detective consultant?"