<7>

I quickly put on my sunglasses and immediately started looking around as we walked through.

Slowing down so I could spill the tea with Sherlock I discreetly watched a couple that seemed to be poorly hiding their gossips about us.

"That man's married but he obviously holds powerful lust involving that woman and one based in experience."

Sherlock looked not even trying to hide it before looking at me again.

"They are in an affair so that would make sense"

Looking at them once again I can't help but scowl, cheaters.

Soon enough though the big boss show's up, raising a brow at Sherlock.

"It was either he followed now or worked behind us on his own"

I quickly explain to the inspector. Before stretching out my hand giving him a big smile.

"Amy, pleasure to finally meet you in person, Mr Lestrade"

Still looking slightly confused he shook my hand trying to hide the subtle looks he threw Sherlock asking for his common analysis of strangers.

I did my best to hold back but failed and when pulling away from the hand shake my smile turned mire into a smirk.

"Sir with all due respect, Sherlock will inform you of his full analysis on me afterwards, could we please start working?"

He quickly nodded, apparently embarrassed he was caught and started guiding towards the crime scene.

As expected I was only shortly let around the scene and mostly allowed to interrogate and mess around with the suspects. Doing this I lost Sherlock with him probably moving to do his thing when my science got too boring for him.

This always used to happen when we took small jobs, I took the part that required socializing, meanwhile he'd use that time to draw conclusions theories and connect the dots.

The case was quickly solved but the looks Anderson and Donovan, which I'd learned where the two lovers/cheaters, ticked me off. Not only those pointed at me but those Sherlock received, it was dangerously tapping on my nerves to see their blunt horrible emotions sorounding Sherlock and me by extension.

I'd snapped when noticing how she kept referring to Sherlock as "freak" and it had taken every gram of selfcontrol in my body to not snap at her or punch her before the end of the day.

Thankfully none of that happened, what I did take up on me to do is have a small chat with her before I left.

I'd asked for her to follow me a fake sweet smile on my lips making sure my body language reflected what seemed to be her opinion on me; a naïve little girl following Sherlock like his lap dog, someone completely harmless.

Once alone I stopped walking letting her reach my side before dropping the little girl act. Cracking my neck to both sides I separated my legs to shoulder height, eyes relaxing, jaw slack and shoulders drawn back as I slowly turned to face her.

I malicious smirk spread across my face watching her confusion as she started to look for posible exits, feeling threatened by my drastic turn in body language.