<8>

It would've made everyone unconfortable she'd let me lead her here feeling like a predator with luck on her side, having the small prey corner itself. Only to find out I was no prey but a hunter one who'd planned everything to the detail and was not about to let luck decide.

She even backed herself into a corner when I leaned my body towards her making me appear taller.

Poor thing! A chuckle left my lips one that would've scared me if I didn't know it was mine, it even turned into a short villain like laugh.

Leaning with my back straight once again I lower my chin making her feel looked down upon and crossed my arms over my chest leaving my shoulders slack showing her I gave no room for argument.

She even shivered slightly!

Oh the wanders of body posture, so much could be done just knowing which buttons to push, a person would turn into a puppet.

"Now, Sally, I'll only say this once"

I'd make sure to learn her first name, making this feel personal was key.

"Sherlock, did NOTHING to earn such treatment. In fact, even if he did, I will not tolerate you calling him a freak and whispering about us to your little lover"

I took my time speaking making pauses knowing she would not interrupt, my body language had her paralised.

"I know more than I might ever let on and that just so happens to include how to legally ruin your life. So, if anyone's a freak that'd be me!"

Moving closer to her had her flinching making me wonder if I was actually taking this too far. But a memory from one of me and Sherlock late night talks from highschool told me otherwise.

I'd listen to him rant on how it hurt him to be seen differently, how he was constantly tormented by not being able to be normal and not wanting to be normal either. I'd seen him cry for the first time ever when he told me the names he was called...freak was one of them

"Unlike Sherlock I've focused my lifetime studying emotions, I know how induce them, I know how to fake them! If only I wanted to you could leave this talk forever paranoid and traumatized, you could not even bare to hear my name let alone tell on me. And if, only if, you managed to do so no one would believe you..."

Pulling back and away from her I go back to innocent lamp play and start chocking up tears pearling in my eyes. Seconds later I laugh like a little kid and then pout like my favorite toy was stolen.

Once done I go back to scary Amy and this time drop the smirk.

"No one would know, Sherlock's the only one who can tell real from fake with me. And as you might guess he would never snitch, after all freaks stick together!"

I went into a neutral me, not letting on to how nervous this whole thing made me and walked out knowing she'd follow.