You ruined my food, okay? And you gotta pay the price.

I stood up and got out of the bush confidently, according to my statistics and awakened power from earlier, I would not be deterred nor be scared of the street animals, I should be boss.

I walked with elegance, with every step my body swayed with charisma, my fur danced to the breeze the wind flows. I was walking as if I was the king of the street, technically I am.

Continuing on, my steps soon led me to a garbage bin. "Ugh... As intolerable as it may be, right now, I don't have a choice except search the bins for some 'edible' food to consume."

I jumped up with surprising grace as I dived into the bin. The stench was getting to my nose, but I managed to find some real treasure. "Pizza!" I growled as I hurriedly bit the slices.

My ears picked up some commotion outside, but I couldn't possibly care less when I am hungry and pizza presents itself in front of me, can I? And so I continued to eat to my heart's content–

Shred!

The bin tore open as a cat suddenly slammed at the pizza, scattering garbage, and destroying the last two slices of pizza. I stood there frozen as the grey cat stood up and left after searching for something.

Still in a state of frozen unpleasant surprise, my muscles tensed up as I let out a low growl of pure unadulterated anger. "I could have forgiven you for spilling garbage one me..."

Bang!

Force erupted from my body as red and white electricity dashed from my body. "But is you smother and destroy the meal... the pizza I was enjoying... You're dead by the second I see you."

I got out of the trash bin as every step I took cracked the concrete floor. "I will find you, and I will kill you." I muttered in a low growl as I flashed, disappearing like I was never there.

Using my skill 'sprint' along with 'shadow cloak' and 'harmony', I was able to harmonize my skills to produce a faster speed than I should be able to, I knew that after seeing the details of 'harmony'.

You might think this rate of adaption to skills and system might be absurd, but this is what you may call 'raw talent' unpolished and now uncovered with the shovel called 'knowledge'.

I blitzed down the streets at an unrivalled acceleration while electricity arced around my body as I ran. I bulleted to where I sensed the cat from earlier. What I saw made me dazzled.

It was famous Seo Jiwoo standing and the infamous Kaiden Break hiding behind a corner peeking out, and the awakened striped, grey cat from earlier. "It seems that was reincarnated here."

I spoke calmly, but then I smiled softly. "Well, I think I know where I'll get my next meal." I spoke slowly as red and white lightning arced around me, to which alerted everyone.

The awakened grey cat turned around to face me, only to see my frame that was exploding with red and white electric force. The grey cat hissed with a scared expression as it lunged towards me.

And in the blink of an eye, a mini explosion of lightning shot out towards the grey cat. I walked towards the fallen but still awake awakened grey cat, "Hoh? You're still alive and conscious?"

I spoke with a condescending tone which spooked all three, and the cat looked at me with a scared expression. "Listen, okay? You ruined my food, and you gotta pay the price."

I pressed my right front paw at the awakened grey cat's face. "And the price you have to pay for ruining my meal might as well be your death." I spoke in a grave tone as Seo Jiwoo approached me.

"Wait, wait! Ms. Cat, please spare the grey cat." Seo Jiwoo spoke. I turned to him with a smile. "Fine, I will not kill the cat. But instead, you will have to feed me for the rest of my life."