Jiwoo's Training And Getting Stronger Once Again

A/n: Guys.... I'm really sorry, life as a student doesn't really help me in writing a fanfic, but I keep sacrifising my time to do this! Anyways, due to me being  a student, life doesn't exactly give me any free time at all. So, I apologise for all those that had to wait for too long.

-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-<->-

Another day had passed once more as Jiwoo entered through the door, and saw me arguing with Kayden about how help Jiwoo survive as payment living in his house.

"Freeloader! You need to teach Jiwoo how to use force properly if you want to pay him for saving your life while you were dying!" I accused.

"Hah! The pot calling the kettle black, like you weren't finishing his entire cat food collection just because you don't have self control and no sense of gratitude!" He retorted.

"You little...!" I growled at him as my voice effectively lowered an octave to my will, adding to the intimidating effects. "Um, excuse me!" Jiwoo interjected.

"Can you please not fight...? if this can this be solved in simple words, I'd rather go that way!" Jiwoo firmly stated as although I wanted to convince Kayden and his prideful mind—

"Alright." Kayden spoke. "Fine! Vera, I'll agree to actually teaching the kid about force and techniques to properly utilise it." I found my words stuck at the tip of my tongue.

'Huh. I guess he really wanted to teach him, just that he was being prideful because I approached first before he admitted Jiwoo was very, very weak.' I thought.

A soft smile graced my face as I puffed up in pride. "Heh!" I exclaimed in ego. Finding the silence strange, I opened my eyes to see the both of them looking at me strangely.

"Hah? Is there suddenly a problem with your brain?" Kayden asked as an imaginary arrow struck me in the head. "Stupid overeater, greedy-gluttonous—"

Another imaginary arrow struck me in the stomach as I lurched over from the spiritual damage. "—FREEOADER." Those words resonated in my heart as another arrow struck there.

"I'm teaching the kid because I want to, not because you won, stupid parasite." Kayden added as I knelt to the floor and spit out (fake) blood.

-[System notification! You have recieved 9999 emotional damage! ]-

"Miss Vera!" Jiwoo shouted as he dashed over towards my falling frame, catching me just in time. "What happened to you! Are you sick?! What happened?"

I stretched my hand forward towards Jiwoo's face and carressed it gently. "Live well... and become powerful... Jiwooooooo." I unessecarily dragged out.

My hand fell down as I died emotionally. "Drama queen." Kayden's voice echoed. "I was stating facts." Jiwoo was panicking, checking my pulse and everything.

'He.... looks cute. I'mma keep pretending for now'

"Miss Vera!" Jiwoo exclaimed a Kayden interupted the drama. "Jiwoo, stop it. She just fainted, she can't take the facts straight to the face. Leave her on the couch."

Jiwoo hesitantly did so. He gently placed me on the sofa while making sure I was in a comfortable position. "Is she really fine?" Jiwoo asked.

Awww, he's such a darling isn't he?

"She's fiiiiiiine." Kayden snorted at his concern. "Let her go to rot and calm down so we can talk." Tick marks appeared on my face as a result of his blalant insults.

"If you're really worried about her, then let me tell you about what we were talking about earlier." Kayden spoke. "Yeah, what is it?" Jiwoo asked.

"A way to increase your ability efficiently." Kayden threw the final bait and took Jiwoo's entire attention from me. "Something like that exists?!" Jiwoo excitedly shouted.

"There is." I spoke, now not pretending to be in coma. "Wow, and are the both of you going to teach me?!" Jiwoo asked again. "Nope," I spoke as Jiwoo grew confused.

I pointed towards Kayden— "He is." —and pointed my other finger towards my smirking face. "But I—" Standing up to full height, I towered over the sitting duo and crosed my arms.

"What he's going to teach you is going to make you strong... but what I am going to teach you, is going to make you stronger." I boldly stated as the atmosphere tensed.

"He is going to teach you stuff that will make you a better fighter." I spoke as the system notification ringed in my ear after I stretched out my right hand. "But I—"

-[PASSIVE SKILL is in effect, chant its name to reverse it to passive-active state]-

"—I'm going to teach you to become the BEST fighter." Lightning started to spark on my right hand as I my smile wideded. "To teach you max— [Weapon Proficiency]."

A blinding lightning descended in the background as a sword-spear appeared in my hand, fully made out of electricity. So erratic, yet controled.

"Woah..." Jiwoo exclaimed as Kayden narrowed his eyes at me. I was making him look inferior to me after all. But- haha! What can he do when he's so weak right now?

To confirm your suspicion, yes. This is a new skill I had obtained from the store. Apparently, following chain quests give you exponential increase in skill points and exp.

After completing the foundation of the 'little' kingdom of cats that I had created. The system chain quest had rewarded me handsomely.... ehem, beautifuly.

By following the quests to the T, and leveling for enough times, I had managed to amass a total of 1,234 skill points. This is the current state of my status.

<< Name: Vera Estelle | Gender: Female | LVL: 28 >>

<< Titles: Untitled | HP: 375 | SP: 375 | FP: 15,850 >>

<< STR: 36 | SPD: 77 | SNS: 20 | VIT: 15 | INT: 634 >>

<< Skills: {Harmony: Max}, {Lord of Armaments: Max}, [Lightning Increase: 4], [Wind Armament: 2], [Shadow cloak: 3], [Cloak of light: 3], [Bite: 6], [Slash: 5], [Jump: 6], [Sprint: 7], [Cat Language: Max] >>

<< Current Stat/skill points: 0 >>

And as you can see, I currently possessed zero skill points to my name. The main reason to why a total of 1,200 points disappeared is because of the newly added skill:

<{-{Lord of Armaments}-}>

It took me a total of a one thousand points to buy an unique skill, and a total of 200 points was additionally spent in order to fully max out the skill. 

Considering that I had a simply monstrsous amount of force energy inside of me patiently waiting to erupt at any given time, I had to learn to control it.

Knowing that I already had enough energy and potential to become the strongest in the entire planet, I only had need for one thing. Skill and talent in fighting.

The skill, Lord of Armaments was a skill that could achieve both in an instant. Now, imagine me having an ocean of force, and to have insanse control and battle affinity. The result?

An absolute monster in combat. The rest of my SP was then put into speed that converged together with my dexerity stat, yeilding me a total of 77 points in it. 

But I digress,

"You up for it, kid?" I asked Jiwoo as I dissipated the weapon made of crimson lightning. "Of course!" Jiwoo exclaimed as he stood up and waved his hands around.

"Who doesn't want to go *whiish* *whiish!* and *whoosh!* ?" I burst out in laughter at his excitement. "Alright, alright, kid! Do you have a basement?"

I asked as Jiwoo as he hurriedly nodded his head and lead me towars the back. I curtly followed behind the excited kitten, not before looking back and smirking at Kayden.

In that brief moment, I saw him recieve anuerysm, with several tick marks appearing, fictional or not. "You coming?" I asked him as he huffed out some prideful words.

"Of course! Not like I can trust you teaching the boy some useless force technique that won't even synergise with him." Kayden snorted and haughtily trotted over to the basement.