Demon~? That I am~!

Water showered on me as I stared myself at the mirror. I looked the very same as I did before I turned into a cat, "Problem is, I now have cat ears crowning my head, and a tail sprouting from my ass."

I turned off the shower. "Kid, hand me a towel along with the clothes!" I shouted as the door slightly opened and a basket was placed on the counter beside the door.

The door immediately closed as I sighed, again. I took the towel and I dried myself, wrapping my head with the towel before wearing the clothes and untying the towel again.

Walking out the shower, I dried my hair with a towel as I sat down on the sofa. "Really kid?" I sighed. "Couldn't you have given me other clothes? Why would you give me your clothes?"

Jiwoo looked to the side and answered. "There's no other clothes in this house except mine since my mother lives abroad and only visits me sometime for half a day." Well, I guess.

The clothes he handed me was a white hoody with cats decorated on it, and just the basic everyday pants. Meh, I'm fine with it. It isn't bothering me that much. It was just a cute hoody nothing else.

"I understand your circumstances then." I replied. An awkward silence followed as Jiwoo broke the silence. "Well, Ms. & Mr. Vera and Kayden did you eat well while I was gone?"

"Even if you don't like cat food, you should still eat." Jiwoo spoke. "Well, yes. I enjoyed the cat food you gave me though." I smirked and pointed at a pile of cat food just behind Kayden.

They were torn open by what seemed to be large scratch marks. "Oh, that. You both ate well... I guess I was worried for no reason. That's that... but I am worried."

Jiwoo stood up and approached the grey cat lying on the sofa. "Why hasn't he woken up yet? Is something really wrong? He's still out cold..." I massaged my temple, they hurt.

"Hey kid, do you have glasses? Hand it over to me if you do." I spoke as I closed my eyes. Now that I transformed into a human again, it seemed that my photokinesis ability became passive.

And the amount of information flooding to my brain was starting to hurt my eyes. "Ah, yes!" Jiwoo spoke as he rushed upstairs and took the glasses that was on his cabinet.

How did I know? The same as I did from earlier. I used my aerokinesis to simulate the effects of echolocation magnified by ten. Pretty useful ability for reconnaissance I would say.

Jiwoo raced down stairs again and handed me the glasses. "Thank you," I spoke as I put on the glasses. "A'ight, I can see again with these glasses." Technically, I guess.

You see, my eyesight is so good that I see everything in ultra 32k resolution, heck! I could even see things in infrared, or even thermal view! "So, Jiwoo

You see, my eyesight is so good that I see everything in ultra 32k resolution, heck! I could even see things in infrared, or even thermal view! "So, Jiwoo. About the grey cat..."

I moved the glasses a bit up and light reflected, causing my eyes to get unseen beneath the glasses. "It actually woke up earlier." Jiwoo's eyes gleamed. "Really?! When!?"