Thank you Ms. Vera!!

As we got down to Jiwoo's basement, I surveyed the area again didn't say anything. After all, I have been frequently visiting down here to train the cats.

I plopped down on an old sofa and melted at the moment of contact, while kayden sneered at me with contempt. I didn't mind though, it was a normal occurence.

As people said, simillars' repel each other's advances.

Merely shaking my head, I turned my head towards Jiwoo who sat down in lotus position and patiently waited for Kayden to say something.

"He's such an innocent and obedient kitten." I spoke, chuckling as Jiwoo tilted his head sideways at my comment in confusion.

Kayden got on top of the sofa and finally looked around properly for all this time. As if sensing my thoughts, his head whipped towards my direction.

"....What?" I am innocent here, I have done nothing wrong but this man is acusing me of something I didn't even know about.

His eyebrows furrowed. "Would I even be concerned with your futile activities you call 'exercise' that you engage with others in this room?"

Another spiritual arrow pierced my chest. 'This little bitch...' I merely frowned and stopped myself from saying anything.

'I'll make sure you'll suffer under the crushing weight of my army in the future!!' I squinted my eyes at him and released a small amount of pressure.

Strongest or not, he was still weaker than me right now. And the mere act of ridiculing me was baffling. He looked away in a panicked hurry.

"Ehem... Not bad, this room should be enough." He spoke. "I didn't have much stuff to be stored away so there's still ample space." Jiwoo explained.

Facing Jiwoo straight, he exuded an air of majesty.... despite his curent body. "Okay, let's start. From the very beginning of the lessoon."

"For all we know, you haven't been using your speed to its maximum limit and have been blindly using it with no understanding on how to use it." He sighed.

"Even though it is as said, I thoroughly believe that the method I show you will sharpen your instincts and hone you to a higher being.

Kayden paused. "But let's be clear here, don't expect any exagerated improvement. Awakened abilities just don't develop like that."

"Every single thing a strong awakener is capable of is from considerable effort to improve themselves, that also includes me." He pointed to himself.

Jiwoo's eyes sparkled with fascination. Cute kitten.

"Taking in factors like talent, and method of training will also considerably affect performance. Sometimes it'll take even years and not a single improvement." 

I raised my eyebrow, "Well, not improving ability wise is one thing. But through efficiency of 'force circulation'? That's another story." I spoke.

"Kayden will be teaching you exactly just that, and if I deem your abilities to be sufficient to pass down my 'technique' to you, I'll teach you how to improve your ability qualitatively."

'Though not that I doubt your ability's growth.' I kept the last comment to myself as I wanted Jiwoo to work hard farther than originally.

I glanced at the system panel to my left and viewed the details of my skill. 

<< Name: Vera Estelle | Gender: Female | LVL: 28 >>

<< Titles: Untitled | HP: 375 | SP: 375 | FP: 15,850 >>