Chasing a pussy.

"Yes..." Jiwoo wiped his tears with his sleeve as spoke. "Well, it would be certainly hard for you to live a daily life without even knowing about the fact that there are others like you."

Jiwoo finally calmed down and put his hands on his lap. "That's right. Even my mom told me not to use my abilities, after finding about it. But when I was younger, I used it on accident."

"I'll never forget how my friends looked at me when they saw it. And the fact that they called me a monster too. That was when I started to hide my ability, until now. I even moved a lot to be less suspicious."

"I'm always scared of it, but I couldn't tell my mom, since I didn't what her to be worried. Do I have a disease? Did anyone find about me? And if people really found about me, will they kidnap and experiment on me?"

"But to find out that there were others, not just Kaiden, with other special abilities, made me tear up, and to learn that I am not sick, but have an awakened ability..." Jiwoo spoke.

I sighed with strange emotion, 'Jiwoo is so soft.' I thought. "I'm kinda relieved too." Kayden added. To which Jiwoo let out a smile and chuckle. 'He's cute alright.'

"Um, Vera, Kaiden, could you please teach me about the awakened?" Jiwoo asked. "People with special powers are called the awakened ability users or awakened for short. "

"We still don't know when these abilities started to appear or how they appeared on humans. Abilities can be related to the physical body, or your mental capabilities too."

"Some awakened have telekinesis, while others have destructive powers, others have power that could cause explosions... you name it. Awakeners have different and varying abilities."

I answered as Kayden looked at me with a baffled face. To which I winked at him for. "Wow! Awakened powers are those of superheroes in comics and movies!" Jiwoo's eyes twinkled as he spoke.

"I guess... depending on your ability you can do different things." Kayden added with a sweat drop. "But as I have observed, your core ability is moving at a high speed, but you might be able to do other things related to it."

"Your ability has improved over the years, right?" Kayden asked. "Uhuh. At first, I could only use my ability for one second a day, but now, I could use it 3 to 5 seconds a day."

"Only that?" I asked. "Well, I get it since he's been paranoid about hiding his ability. He's only used a couple of times here and there, I guess. And I understand since he wants to hide his ability but..."

"Do all awakened people train their power?" Jiwoo asked. "Of course. Who wouldn't want to have their power get stronger? They could do anything they want if it was." I answered.

"Really? I still kinda want to hide it though..." Jiwoo replied. "Well of course, you're a special case..." *Growl* Jiwoo rubbed the back of his head and explained. "I didn't have the opportunity to eat dinner so..."

"Just a sec." Jiwoo stood up and headed to the kitchen. "I'll bring something to eat." Kayden looked at him as Jiwoo picked a loaf of bread, Kayden's stomach grumbled suddenly.

Jiwoo looks back, while Kayden looks back in return only to see me, shivering. "HAHAHAHAHA–!" I burst out laughing, it was just so funny, "HAHAHAHA! Kayden... ha-ha... you forgot... ha... didn't you? Hahahahaha!"

Irk marks appeared on Kayden's face as he suddenly extended his claws and lunged at me. "Shut up!" Kayden exclaimed as he landed on me. I kept on cackling as Kayden was trying to keep me quiet.

And suddenly, and idea popped up in my head. "Hey Kayden..." I turned my head to look at him, he was on top of my back. "Do you realize what position you put us in? Or are you perhaps..."