Why am I building up a kingdom again?

Jiwoo peeked his head through the door and spoke. "Hey, Mr. Kayden and Ms. Vera... You'll be here when I come back again, right?" Jiwoo asked, he's so cute. "I will be, kid."

"You promised to feed me for the rest of my life after all." I answered with a soft smile on myself. Jiwoo turned to Kayden and asked, "How about you, Ms. Kayden?"

"You're not well, so you should stay with me! At least until you are in a better state." Jiwoo reasoned. "...Huh?" Kayden was baffled. "Please! Promise me!" Jiwoo exclaimed as he left the house.

Kayden had a conflicted look on his face as he finally sighed, speaking; "Since he insisted, I have no choice. I'll stay here for a bit." He looked at the window to his left which reflected him.

Kayden's face scrunched up as he was reminded of his cursed look. But he saw something else that was reflected, it was my face, adorning a smug look upon it. "Heh, Hardcore tsundere."

Kayden's face gained a couple irk marks as he looked back to see me. "You..." But as he was about to punce on me, Jiwoo's three cats suddenly appeared and swarmed around me.

"Meow~" "Meow~" "Meow~" I sat there in the middle, enjoying all the warmth that the cuddly three cats gave me. "Now, now. My lovely subordinates, let us eat the meal provided for us."

I spoke as I stood up and went towards the bowls of food, with the smaller three cats following right behind me. As I, and the three other cats were about to dig on the food, Kayden got upset.

His force aura was released, and my three-underlings got too scared to eat. That got me mad. "Hey." I spoke as I released my own force aura, I set it to the light attribute.

"Kayden," With the light having the warm and healing touch the three shivering cats stopped shaking in fear, but they got behind me, still in fear of Kayden's ominous deterring aura.

"What do you think you're doing, huh?" I asked as my force aura suddenly erupted and skyrocketed in density. It was a stand-still for a second before Kayden broke the silence.

"What exactly are you?" Kayden asked with narrowed eyes, increasing his own intimidation factor. "Hah!" I scoffed. "I was once human like you, but also like you, got turned into a cat."

I also narrowed my eyes and looked him in the eye. "But unlike you, it wasn't voluntary. I just suddenly turned into a cat and now I can't do anything about it." I answered.

I wasn't lying. After all, I was once human, but suddenly got turned into a cat. It's also true that I can't do anything about it for now. "Fine. Not like I like cat food anyways."

Kayden spoke, withdrawing his force aura. As he did, I also did. There was no need for continuance of violence, I had three underlings to feed. "Remember Kayden." I spoke.

"These three cats were the one to lead Jiwoo to your half-dead body back then." I look towards my three subordinates, and they stared back at me with curious and pleading eyes.

"It's alright now, you can eat your fill." I smiled at them as they voraciously ate the cat food on the middle bowl. The black and white cat wanted to eat Kayden's part, so I took it away.

"No, that is bad. You three already have your bowl of food." I spoke as I brought Kayden's bowl towards him. "I don't need it." Kayden grit his teeth at me, though his stomach seemed to disagree, growling.

I scoffed, "Just eat it, I won't judge you or anything." I spoke as I headed back toward my bowl, and ate together with the other three cats, occasionally looking back to see if Kayden was eating.

I finished a part of my bowl, that's all for now. I can't gobble all of it for now since I need to reserve some food. I lifted head to see that Kayden hadn't eaten his part at all.