Alright, enough. Just go to school kid.

I stood up from my 'salted fish position' and approached the duo. "What's going on now?" I asked the both of them as they look away from the injured cat and face me.

They looked at each other for a moment before nodding at each other. "Hey, Vera, could you use your force to circulate around this guy's body in order to recover it?" Kayden asked me.

"Hori packing shet, is the world ending? Why is Kayden suddenly not rude and actually pretty tame when he asked me? Is the world actually ending?" I asked to none in particular and gasped in disbelief.

I turned towards Jiwoo, and he shook his head to say no, and then I looked at Kayden again... slowly... shivering... and most certainly... about to erupt in laughter. "HAHAHA!"

I don't even I know why I was laughing, but I found the very fact that Kayden, with my current relationship with him is actually asking with a tame tone? "HAHAHA! Impossible!"

Irk marks appeared on Kayden's face as he lunged at me again. To which I repeated the same lines again, and he backed away while cursing the last ten generations of my family.

"Ah, right... Family." I mutter as the two suddenly froze and looked at me, to which I was displaying a solemn face. "I never had a family before," I looked at them. "And I consider the two of you to be the first."

The atmosphere turned even more silent and tense, I would even say touching. Now, Kayden was back to his tame version. "Fool, not like I would consider you my family or anything."

"Vera, you are so lonely, I am sorry for what Kayden said about your family and such, but I am very happy that you consider me a part of your family." Jiwoo spoke with a bright silly smile.

"Idiot, I could apologise on my own. Yeah, I am sorry for what I spoke about your family." Kayden, apologising? HAHA! That is very baffling, quite impossible to happen, yet my words contradict what happened.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll circulate my force through the grey cat's body to heal it." Jiwoo popped a happy smile as I got on the sofa and put my front right paw on the grey cat's body.

I controlled the force stored in my body to travel to the grey cat's body and quicken its natural healing factor. A few minutes later of excruciating boredom, the grey cat was finally cured.

"Phew~" I let out a sigh of relief as I let go of the grey cat's body. "How is he?" Jiwoo asked as I backed away to face him. "He'll live, but his body is still suffering from trauma."

I turned my head towards the grey cat. "That cat is going to need a lot of rest. Why am I even doing this again?" I complained with a sigh. "I see. That's fortunate." Jiwoo replied.

Jiwoo brought his finger to touch the nose of the cat very gently as he spoke. "I thought he was in big trouble after that fight..." Hahhh... Jiwoo, you are too kind and pure that its wholesome.

"If he were a normal cat, he would have died for sure. The wall he hit was almost collapsed, but because he was awakened, he was able to keep fighting." Kayden spoke up.

"Is this cat an awakened too?" Jiwoo excitedly asked. "Yes, I think so. Pseudo-awakened at least." I answered. "Wow... an awakened cat!" Jiwoo exclaimed as he caressed the cat.

Kayden was sucked into deep thought about the transpiring events and made a dissatisfied face. "Um, mister Kaiden? What's wrong? You don't look well..." fortunately Jiwoo woke him.

Kayden jerked a soft slap on the back of Jiwoo's head as he spoke. "Of course I'm not well! You created problems by taking on an awakened one!" Kayden scolded. "Go easy on him." I spoke.

"Jiwoo has a truly kind soul that is pure from contamination. If I have to say so myself, Jiwoo is 'unnecessarily sincere' in how he goes about and interact with the world around him."