Hahhh... life is tiring.

"Patience! Kid, hide first and observe." With my supernatural strength as a cat, I dragged Jiwoo along with Kaiden behind the corner. "Vera, what's up, there's the cat we are looking for."

"Can't you see the human with him?" Kayden asked Jiwoo. "That man?" Jiwoo asked back. "Yes, he's the awakened one that related to all this snuffy business." Kayden replied.

"Huh? Awakened?" Jiwoo was surprised. He didn't expect to meet another awakened one so fast. "I think that ominous energy was a calling signal, and that cat went for him as per the call."

The grey cat screeched and attacked the doctor the doctor only let out an amused smirk, extending his right arm forward, magically stopping the cat mid-air, and then smashing it to the wall.

"You are dying because of that hit." The doctor spoke. 'No shit Sherlock.' I shouted in my mind as the grey cat once again flew into the air and slammed into the wall just a few feet away again.

"You think you can handle... this?" the doctor spoke in a tone where everything in his eyes was just experimental. "Hm? That's it?" The doctor grasped his thin and pondered.

"His movement skills and durability are better than ordinary cats, but it's not enough. Is this all he can do in his awakened state?" His softly kicked the cat and it reacted.

"Oh, you didn't pass out." The doctor spoke. "I don't know what's happening, but I need to save him. The cat is weak because of it fought me." Jiwoo spoke. "Don't be stupid." Kayden spoke.

"Kayden?" Jiwoo was surprised by his sudden change. "I told you he's an awakened one. Do you it'll be the same as handling the cat?" Kayden asked with a harsh tone.

"I know it will be different. But even awakened ones can't do that!" Jiwoo retorted. "Kid don't be naïve! Do you think that guy will just watch you as you take the cat away?"

"What will you do if he tries to kill you too? Are you ready to fight him with your life on the line? Hmm?" Kayden lashed out as Jiwoo looked away. "You didn't even know you were an awakened until now."

"Now you're going to fight one? I'm sure you feel confident about beating a cat. But fighting an awakened one is quite different. Jiwoo, you cannot win. Know your limits."

Word after word, Jiwoo was discouraged into thought. Th grey cat stood up as the doctor cheered. "Yes, yes. You shouldn't just fall at just that." The cat hissed at the doctor.

"Why aren't you attacking me? Are you just threatening me? That's disappointing..." The cat took the opportunity and ran away from the doctor. "No... You can't run away..."

The doctor extended his arm forward and caught the grey cat. The grey cat flew up and gagged on air as it was suddenly slammed down unto the concrete floor, cracking it.

The grey cat tried to stand up again, but its injuries were to severe. In the end, it gave up and laid dead on the ground. "It's a pity that performance wasn't adequate. At least I learned something valuable. I should dispose you properly."

"That was cruel..." Jiwoo spoke. "Kayden, Vera, I'll try to save the cat with my powers." And immediately, Kayden went scold mode. "What? Didn't you hear what I said?"

"I'm not trying to fight him. I'll save the cat with my powers." Jiwoo said. "Even if you're quick, he's an awakened. His senses are far better than normal people. He'll definitely notice you."

"I'm sorry, I'm not listening to you when you're worried about me." Jiwoo spoke. "Huh!? I was never worried about you...!" Jiwoo smiled. "like you said, my powers might be useless right now, but... I want to save the cat."