Chapter 2 : disobedience

Dominatrix ; noun- a dominating female, especially one who takes the lead role in sadomasochistic sexual activities

An alpha leads the way for their mate. They protect and care for them, but the most important thing is reminding their mate of their dominance as an alpha and displaying leadership in every kind of way. And if an alpha's mate steps out of the way, she needs to be set back into the right path.

....

I stood in front of the kitchen sink and grabbed a glass of cold water, then chugged it down my throat in one throw. Taking one quick breath in, I made my way towards the Playroom. It was at the very last door down our hallway, and when we weren't playing in it, it was always kept locked.

I held the door handle and turned it slowly, knowing very well the image that would grace my presence on the other side of it. Just as I'd imagined, I walked the room with dimmed red lights and on the silk sheets awaited my wife exactly in the position I wanted her in--naked, arms straight by her side and facing the ceiling, ready for me.

I first took her body in with my eyes. It was a masterpiece, and I could feel myself getting very hot from just looking at it. "I'm going to enjoy this," I whispered under my breath. I circled around the king-size bed covered in red silk, making sure to get every angle of her body, and she turned her head with me every step I took.

"You remember your safe word?" I stopped right at the edge of the bed, and she said, "Yes," followed by a nod.

The colour red in our Playroom or, as I like calling it, "The Pleasure Dungeon,"  set the correct mood:

1. Passion for when our bodies were skin to skin and where her and I ended and began couldn't be separated.

2. Love, how we'd learned each other's bodies just as well as we knew our own

3. And last but not least, violence but not the kind you'd expect. This violence was the sexual flame that both of us loved, the flame that went into lessons being taught and love being made.

"I'll remind you of the rules in here," I began to say as I started unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my lace bra as an attempt to turn her on. I then threw my shirt to the pile of Enzo's clothes on the floor, "If you feel uncomfortable, use your sade word. You don't tell me what to do, if you want something say please." I paused to go to the tool's rank, where all my precious weapons lied, right from hand cuffs to collars.

I moved my hand on every item and settled on the fluffy white hand cuffs, "Do not moan until you're allowed to by me," I continued and opened the cupboard that contained our toys and took out a vibrator.

When I was walking towards Enzo to cuff her hands to the bed, I could tell that she was excited for everything to begin.

I got right on top of her stomach, which made my first order, staring at her lips, "Open your legs wide and don't close them until I say so." And like the good mate she is, she responded to the orders of her alpha.

I crawled my way down to be in between her legs, and I was greeted by her pink flower, and I could see that it was waiting to have its sweet nectar released.  Without warning, I turned on the vibrator on to the fullest level and place iton her clit...her leg jolted up and she let out a loud moan. "Rules. We play by the rules," I reminded her and she bit her lower lip, and I could see them turning white from how hard she clamped her teeth on them to prevent her self from making any sound.

While the vibrator was still on her clit, I inserted one finger inside her moving in and out in extremely fast and I could feel her legs trembling.  Silent moans escaped as she kept throwing her head side to side in attempts to prevent the moans from getting louder.

My entire body was on fire when i saw the way her body was squirming.  I had her right where I wanted her and she knew she couldn't escape me.

"You may moan," I permitted

And like that, she let out the sexiest sound I'd ever heard, "oh, Jesus!!" she exclaimed and I smiled looking up at her face that had turned red and went, "Jesus has nothing to do with it, call out my name."

"Thando!" she let out, "fuck!"

I turned off the vibrator and took out my finger, getting off the bed to take the feather whip. I returned to her and moved it gently on her stomach descendeding to her inner thighs, where I stopped before saying, "Always let me know that you're safe, you hear me?"

"Yes, daddy," she panted.

I held up her legs, "Do not move them in any way, not even in the slightest." I knew that this would be impossible for anyone in the state that she was in, with her hands cuffed and her entire body shaking but that's how my punishments work, I ask her to do things that are absolutely sexually frustrating.  That way she is tortured trying to not give into her sexual reflexes as I give her the utmost pleasure.

With Enzo's legs in the air, I went in with mouth, starting off by sucking on her clit and slowly widened my mouth so that I could suck on her entire part. I pulled her in closer to my mouth by her waist and she threw her head back into the pillow, sinking into it and calling out my name. I loved hearing my name sound that way coming from her mouth.

Next thing I knew, I was eating her out like a true alpha wolf would, enjoying the taste of her. Her legs were shaking and her moaning was getting out of hand. I got out from between her legs for a second and shook my head, I could see that she tried way too hard to keep her legs in place but failed because nobody can resist these movements during a sexual act.

Now, I was like a hungry cat slurping it's milk from deep inside the bowl. Faster with every second. How I just love how her juices taste. From how her hips kept rising and her legs tensed in the air, I could tell that she was about to cum.

So, I stopped.

"That's your punishment. "

With her hands tied right above her head, her chest rose and settled violently as she caught her breathe.

"Please, Daddy, don't stop."

*TO BE CONTINUED*