Chapter 2: Step love?

"Get on all fours"

Just as she told me, I did just that on the couch. She was on her knees behind me and unexpectedly she inserted two fingers inside be. She turned her fingers around so that they were faced towards the ceiling, then she started going in and out. While she was inside of me, she placed her hand right ontop of my ass and began shaking it solely with her palm. I was now losing myself, so I also started jiggling my ass while her pace quickened. "Ahhh, Sammy," I moaned out.

Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, her face went lower and she was eating my pussy out from behind. It felt like she'd been hungry for me for so long because all at once, she was slurping, sucking and licking my juices. My eyes were now rolling right to the back of my head from how geeat the feeling was.

Sammy started pushing her tongue in and out of me, she really knew what she was doing. My knees were getting weak and my hands could no longer hold me up, but she kept going, quickening the pace each second. She planted a soft kiss on my back and held me around my stomach, making sure I keep my balance.

At this rate, my entire body had shivers flowing up and down of it. I could no longer take it, it was too much pleasure. Before I could even comprehend the feeling, my pussy was squirting and it felt so amazing. I shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling and I heard Sammy chuckle, "You liked that?" she asked, I could tell from her voice that she was pleased with her work. I nodded in response because I couldn't get myself to speak.

I layed flat on the couch, then Sammy came lie on top of me. That's the greatest part that comes after sex, just cuddling naked.

"What the fuck is this?" A voice came above us.

"Dad?"

Shit.