Chapter 3: disobedience

I live for her pleasure. Every fiber of my being only wants to be attached to her, and what better way to attach yourself to someone than when your bare bodies intertwine and join into one?

"How would I know you've learned your lesson?" I asked, reaching for the hand cuff key on the dresser. I held the key by its ring with my pinky and dangled it in front of my face, waiting for her to answer me, teasing her. She knew I was her captor, and she needed to please me to be free.

"I've learned, daddy," she squirmed, her entire body still begging for more. I chuckled, watching how she knew the only way to get her way was through mine. I felt in complete control, and the best kind of power is the one someone allows you to have over them. "That doesn't sound too convincing," I purposefully dropped the key between my breasts and it landed safely held by my bra, "see, I don't think you've learnt yet," I smirked.

Enzo's eyes were only on my boobs since that was the place I'd drawn the attention to. Her entire face was written dark with lust. At this point, I could read her thoughts. This was no longer something she just wanted. It was hunger. It was a need.

I sat on the bed, right beside her head, and leaned over to whisper into her ear, "Have you learned?" and her voice came out even softer, "I won't break the rules again." Now being pleased with what I heard, my hands moved to my back to unclamp my my bra, and when the straps of it fell off my shoulders, the key fell to my lap.

"That's my good girl."

In went the key to uncuff her, and she was finally free. She sat up, and as she did so, our faces met with each other. There was silence and lust lurking between us, and we knew that both of these would break us. I cupped her beautiful face, and we could feel each other's breath against our faces.  My lips collided with hers, and we moved in sync with each other.

I could feel myself getting wetter by the second, so I traced my tongue on her bottom lip, and she parted her lips, allowing me entry. She pulled me in closer as though we weren't already heart-to-heart close.

The room felt hot, and our moans quickly filled it. I made my way on top of her, and her hands made their way to unzip my pants. Remember what I said about the best kind of adrenaline rush? I could feel the electricity shoot up my spine as her wrists were brushing against my belly in the process.

My pants made their way off, and I had one last order to make, this was one for the both of us.

"Come sit on my face."

She smiled with a raised brow, and we both switched positions, i was now the one lying on my back with my mouth, ready to receive her. She knelt right above my chest, with her thighs on both sides of my face, and I brought myself closer to her to eat her.  She began grinding in my tongue as I moved it in and out of her. My hands were resting on her lower waist, and she moved it as though she was slow dancing with my mouth, so much passion went into it.

"Thando," she kept calling out, and by the love of all things good, that's all I wanted to hear.

Her moaning grew louder with every flicker of my tongue. When she came closer to her climax, she started grinding faster on me, and I held her waist tighter. The intensity rose, and I forgot that humans needed to breathe in order to survive. This was all the life I needed sitting right on my lips.

More speed and louder moans, she finally came, and her thighs squeezed my face before letting go to throw herself back onto the bed

I licked the leftover bits of her taste and smiled while she caught her breath

"We are far from done."