Chapter (I)

"Hugs are the most painful, when you know that they can be your last."

05/10/22

05/10/22

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

"Everything is normal Mr. Jeon. The baby and the mumma both are healthy." The man with white coat smiled at the couple sitting across his table. 

A soft smile occurred on both the parent's faces, as they looked at each other with love filled orbs, the raven's eyes shuffling to the baby bump, filling with fondness.

Both the males exited the doctor's cabin, their hands joined, the taller man looking fondly at his husband whose one hand rested on his tummy, so the other curled against his own.

The blonde felt the intense gaze of his husband at him, turning around with playfully raised eyebrows, he couldn't help but feel his cheeks turning hot and pink, shyness crawling into his chest.

"Jungkookie, look away, please." He whined, slapping the male lightly against his chest who laughed hearing his shy husband, leaning down and pecking the other's cheeks who gave him the most beautiful boxy grin. 

"I love you so much, Taehyung." The blonde stared up at his husband lovingly, pregnancy hormones kicking in as he already felt his eyes turning watery but blinking them away hurriedly, he also pressed a soft kiss on the Male's lips, making him pass a pretty bunny smile, eyes forming into a crescent moon, dimples adoring the corner of his lips. 

"I love you too." He whispered back. Eyes never setting away, and hands tightening around each other, the blonde tiptoed, with his hand pressed against his tummy protectively. 

But a loud horn made the blonde flinch, curling against Jungkook's chest out of instinct, the elder male already in killing mode with the thought of someone scaring his babies, his eyes turned hard stone, almost scaring the man in his 40s.

"Jeez! Calm down young man and please get a room, it's not good to do romance in the middle of a parking space, yeah?" The man uttered and that was when they both realised their position, standing in the middle of the parking space, as their cheeks turned pink from embarrassment. 

The raven apologised, bowing down, the blonde hiding behind his back out of shyness. As they both left the place, sitting down in their car. Looking at each other, before bursting out in laughter. 

God! They were so much in love.
_________________

The blonde sat on the comfortable couch in the living room of their 4 room villa, his pretty almond eyes fixed at the television as he munched on the chocolate dipped strawberries with a pout on his lips.