Chapter (VI)

"You never said goodbye to me,
You knew don't you?"

"You never said goodbye to me,You knew don't you?"

16/11/22

Last chapter guys, please give it lots of love.

Also, please imagine that Taehyung would have normal delivery, I know its not possible but for the sake of story.

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

"Taehyung, Tae, J-jungkook is alright, Seokjin-ssi said that you m-might feel like this at the time of delivery, h-he told you that anxiety and bad thoughts can overpower your brain, no? Sh, sh—" Jimin tried to make the blonde calm down but the younger one only shook his head in refusal, tears leaving his eyes. 

"N-no.. no.." Taehyung choked on his tears, his tummy hurting and the pressure increasing, laying down on the stretcher, the blonde held tightly on his best friend's small palm. Water droplets decorating his face and orbs spoke only of worry for his husband. 

Jimin wanted to cry out in frustration at Taehyung's condition when his eyes fell on his equally worried husband, who ran toward them, already present there as a result of Jimin informing him on the way.

Yoongi softly pushed Jimin back as he held Taehyung's hand in his and caressed his cold skin in order to calm the younger boy, the male let his fingers brush against Taehyung's forehead, he smiled softly. 

"Taehyung, listen to me.." Yoongi's voice came out soft and calm, no hesitation or panic in his tone, he smiled affectionately.

"I talked with, Jungkook–" The panicked male who was continuously shaking his head suddenly looked focused at his hyung, eyes watering. "—I talked to him, he said he is coming back and on his way. He is absolutely fine, Taehyung. He told me that you are his brave darling, be strong Taehyung for him and your champ. Okay?" 

"H-he is alright, J-jungkookie is okay?" Taehyung voices out his worry, the elder nodding at him. 

"Promise me, you will be my brave baby and will take care of yourself and our baby, darling. You will be a good boy. You will behave strongly. Promise me." The captain's voice resonated in his ears as the blonde let his eyes closed for moments, breathing down he smiled. He would be brave and strong. Koo koo is safe. 

The blonde visibly calmed down, his breathing turning steady but still raged at the pain, their champ wanting to come out soon from his Mumma's tummy as he was led to the delivery room.

Yoongi sighed watching Taehyung disappear behind the doors when his arm was held by his husband who looked sadly at him. 

"Why did you lie?"