Chapter (III)

"A quickest phone call, can say a thousand words..."

14/10/22

14/10/22

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

The blonde was jolted up from his sleep when his hyung knocked on the door, the blonde sleeping so tight that it took him 20 minutes and 40+ missed calls from everyone to wake up.

Almost getting Yoongi, Jungkook's brother, was so worried about his well-being, that he was already on his way to climb up to their room's balcony. 

The blonde had laughed at his Hyungs when they all attacked him together just after opening the doors, kissing his cheeks and forehead lovingly, Jimin almost having tears in his eyes.

"S-sorry hyungie, I fell asleep and my phone was on vibration, I-i am sorry." Taehyung stuttered, peeking up at Yoongi through behind his lashes. 

The elder standing in front of him, with his arms crossed on his chest as he glared at him, Taehyung seated on the couch, caressing his baby bump. The male meekly looked at Jimin for help who started but immediately shut his mouth. 

But the younger one flinched slightly when Yoongi hugged him softly and patted his head,

"Don't do that again, Taehyung, I was scared." He confessed, the blonde smiling, indeed Yoongi was Jungkook's brother, both the brothers looked scary and cold but had a heart as soft as a petal. 

No one could hurt the people for whom they cared for

Yoongi and Jimin both stayed with the blonde, keeping him in their sight and caring for him like parents, almost making Taehyung feel like he wasn't the one pregnant with a baby but a baby himself.

The blonde's heart swelled with gratitude seeing their care and love for him, he swore he never felt so much better after Jungkook left for his duty.

He was always left behind alone in their 4 room house, always too bored and silence hurting his ears but this time he didn't feel those feelings of loneliness. 

Taehyung knew that his husband had requested from both Yoongi and Jimin to accompany him as the pregnancy date was near, the captain alot scared to leave him alone to himself. Both of the elders were happiest on the earth to accept Jungkook's request. 

But what remained the same was, Taehyung missed Jungkook.

He missed his husband, his love, the raven's bunny teeth and doe eyes, those giggles and fake glares and his embrace, Taehyung missed all.