Chapter (IV)

"I miss you, come back to me, I beg."

23/10/22

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

The four days passed rather quickly for everyone, Jimin and Yoongi excited for the upcoming arrival for their nephew and Taehyung was too happy to meet his baby soon.

But when the younger wanted nothing more than having his baby champ in his arms and to see his baby face, even if he always fought with his husband over the baby's features, his mother instincts always told him that their champ would very much resemble Jungkook.

And Taehyung, he couldn't wait to stare at those tiny bambi eyes and tiny boopable nose, or the very much tiny version of his love, of the captain Jeon.

But without his captain, he felt it to be impossible, the younger only wanted to scoop his baby in his arms but more than that he wanted their tiny bundle of joy to giggle in his husband's arms, in his father's embrace.

The younger one never had a good relationship with his father, not like the man was bad but he was strict, too strict for someone like Taehyung. The blonde hardly ever saw his father smile, always making sure to not make mistakes. His father wouldn't hurt him physically ever but he was capable of. And Taehyung didn't trust him.

But looking at the raven, Jungkook belonged to the military, discipline and strictness were in his blood, in his nature but he never hesitated to show his love too. Taehyung knew if Jungkook wanted their champ to have a disciplined life then it didn't mean that the raven would have their kid live under his fear. 

The captain believed that if the child had to fear his own parents with his problems, it's the biggest failure for them. He believed that if parents could expect from their kid to make them proud then the parents should also try their hardest to make their kids proud of them.

4 days had passed and Kim Seokjin, the doctor assisting the blonde had strictly asked his hyungs to keep him in their sight and almost threatened the younger to take care of himself. 

And had made him learn all those things he could do at the time of labour pain. Taehyung shook his head at that, he really adored Seokjin. Like a lot. 

His one palm pressed against his tummy securely as he let his feet touch the wooden floor, trailing around the corridors of their villa. Jimin was too worried about him but the blonde had assured his best friend that he would take care of himself, he was just beside their room.

With these thoughts running in his mind the blonde entered their shared bedroom, he softly closed the door behind. The room was spacious and the only light was the moonlight piercing through the white curtains that swung with the wind, large windows open and the balcony door closed.