Chapter (V)

"Unrequited :: Love feelings, not returned back in the same way by the other person, you have feelings for.."

07/11/22

07/11/22

________________________________*****

Fvck— I am very sorry guys, I was so caught up with my studies and assignments that I literally forget I have a book to update, thanks to the person who asked about the updates :")

_

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

The blonde's bare feet tap against the wet green grass, the small garden they had in front of their house looking very much lovely today after the sudden morning rain. 

The air seemed more fresh and Taehyung smiled brightly, feeling light drizzling of water over his shoulder and collarbone, tucked in one of Jungkook's shirts and a mid thigh short beneath it. 

His bestie, Jimin inside the house, curled on the sofa with a coffee mug in his small palms, glancing at him in between from behind the large window. 

Taehyung's slender fingers slightly tapping against his baby bump, enjoying the feeling of wet grass on his swollen feet and nostrils filling with the fresh smell of flowers, he and his husband had planted in the garden.

His round puppy eyes roamed everywhere, the baby's kicking lightly, his happy giggles filling the garden, content and heart filling from joy, the younger's feet came to a halt when his eyes landed over two red roses planted in the soil, both the roses felt like kissing each other's lips and if not for his big baby bump, Taehyung would have sat down to examine those lovelies. 

A beautiful charming smile took its place on his lips but the smile faltered when he looked at the yellow flower beside those red beauties. Daffodils.

**

"What are you doing, love?" The blonde was startled slightly when heard the familiar soothing voice of his husband, turning around and smiling gently. 

"I am planting roses." The younger male pointed at the flowers from the place he was sitting, looking up at his husband who sat down beside him, filling the hole with the soil as Taehyung watered the newly planted roses.

"Flowers are so beautiful, Jungkook. Look at these roses, they look so pretty together." The captain watched his husband squeal with delight, a fond smile on his lips, nodding his head.