Epilogue

"I can never left you, darling.."

22/11/2022

22/11/2022

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

8 years later 

Loud humming of birds chirping brought melodious soothing voices in everyone's ears, early morning and the drizzling from the sky filled the weather with affection.

People tucked in their comforting clothes walked on the footpath, some held hands and some gazed at their lover's, a few had their earphones kiss their earlobes. 

There lay the young man in his early 30s, in the comfort of his bedsheets and duvet, white curtains covered the windows of his room, those walls of the room spoke loneliness. 

A bright ray of sunlight peeked through between the white cloth, falling down on the sleeping Male's face who grumbled annoyingly, blinking his eyes the man looked like a mess.

His blonde strands pointing everywhere and his bread cheeks still stained with those water droplets that left his orbs the previous night. 

The male rapidly blinked his eyelashes, eyes paining from how swollen they were, he doubted how his eyes never got used to his endless tears. Leaving his bed, the blonde washed his face and brushed his teeth, looking at his figure with blank eyes, he didn't even want to look beautiful anymore

The male exited his room and breathed in slowly, tucked in a yellow sweater and brown vintage pants, the blonde walked down, smiling when saw his best friend there. Running to hug him who hugged him back.

"How are you, Taehyung?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded happily. Watching his friend hold his hands in his, the male looked hesitant, eyes somewhat worried and lips casted downward. 

"You will be really okay to go th—" He started but was cut off when Taehyung looked straight into his eyes and Jimin's breath hitched, noticing how they shone with the tint of anger, a silent warning in those almond eyes to not let his sentence complete. 

But the furious blonde broke down into a wide boxy grin, his ears filling with the loud yell for him, he turned around on his heel and watched fondly Yoongi running toward them, his orbs resting on the tiny human behind him. 

"Mumma!" The loud yell resonated throughout the house, the male breaking down into a tiny giggle, the small feet tapping against the wooden floor, his tiny fingers wrapped around the iron man statue holding tight, eyes forming into a crescent moon and Taehyung melted at those tiny front two teeth poking from behind his lips, dimples adoring the corners of his smile.