Chapter (II)

"Somewhere in those hellos and goodbyes, rests the love. So much love..."

08/10/22

08/10/22

Please engage. 💜

_

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

Jungkook was packing his luggage as he kept his shirts, trousers and necessities in it. The bag sprawled on their shared bed, that was when he heard the soothing voice of his husband, always tender and soft, gentle and caring.

"Will you leave early in the morning?" The raven stopped in his tracks to glance at his darling, smiling softly. He nodded, not wanting to utter a word, because Jungkook knew if he did, one of them would end up crying badly.

Separations were never easy for them, the raven knew how difficult it was every time for Taehyung and him to deal with those separations. They both were in so much love that those separations felt like stabbing their hearts with a poison knife. 

But still, the raven tried knowing really well about his husband's pregnancy hormones as he cleared his throat, going back to packing his stuff, speaking in a hushed but audible voice.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I have called Hyungs, they will be here with you. My tiger and my cub need care, right?" Jungkook smiled, glancing at Taehyung who blushed looking down at his tummy softly, his palm pressed against it and the blonde swore he felt the baby's heartbeat. 

"When– when will you be b-back?" The blonde asked, stuttering making Jungkook again stop in what he was doing, looking at his husband, the raven-haired Male's eyes become softer, if that was even possible. 

The elder sighed, keeping his luggage aside and taking soft slow steps toward his husband who refused to move from the door's frame, Jungkook holding his soft hands in his rough ones.

"Come here." He asked, pulling the boy softly with him toward the bed as the raven made Taehyung sit down on the edge of the bed comfortably, himself kneeling down in front of him, on the floor.

The action caused the blonde to look bewildered for a moment, soon relaxing when Jungkook caressed his thighs with only adoration and love.

"Darling, you know I never hide anything from you, right?" He asked, making Taehyung's heartbeat faster for an unknown reason as the blonde nodded in honesty.

"I received the previous phone call from the base and as a captain, they want me to join in the battle field." Jungkook whispered, thumb caressing Taehyung's hands tenderly as he gasped.