Rose Petals

Hello my beautiful people ❤ Another chapter, another amazing fan art created by my incredible friend D! Here's the link to the full, uncensored drawing (sometimes I had to due to Wattpad's rules): https://www.deviantart.com/shineunderthemoon/art/OF-ROSES-AND-DAISIES-FIC-ON-AO3-CHAPTER-7-926792056  Please, always support artists like this 

When everything was ready and the two of them were left alone once again, the prince set fire to a bunch of green star-shaped leaves whose smoke started filling the air. He stepped in the water, sighing in relief thanks to the texture of the milk and the perfume of roses. Youngjo didn't enjoy the smell of those marijuana leaves he always tried to cover with the rose's, but Dongju had recommended him to burn some whenever he felt like relaxing a bit more so, he just tried to focus on taking deep breaths.

Hwanwoong stood still and quiet beside the door as he couldn't take his eyes away from the prince of the Kingdom Roses who looked more like a Greek god while he was slowly caressing his own body with milk surrounded by smoke and covered in red petals.

"What are you thinking about, Hwanwoong?" Youngjo suddenly spoke without looking at him.

Hwanwoong's eyes immediately drifted away, pretending he was looking at the room's window before he said the first thing that came to his mind: "Nothing, I was just thinking about... the roses."

"The roses?" Youngjo asked, taking a single red petal in between his fingers to take a look at it.

"Yes, about what you told me yesterday actually." Hwanwoong thanked his wit for coming up with a good question indeed. "I mean, if what happened to the queen had been caused by those wild roses, shouldn't you... Shouldn't you despise them?" He shyly asked.

Youngjo's eyes remained focused on the flower's petal with a blank face, and he kept silent for so long Hwanwoong started thinking maybe he shouldn't have spoken about his mother. The more the room was quiet, the more Hwanwoong felt stupid for not being able to come up with a better excuse, although he could have blamed it on the fact it was becoming difficult to think straight when the smell of that smoke was making him nauseous. He slightly coughed, trying to clear his throat.

"Maybe I should." The prince said at some point, almost talking to himself. "But I promised myself not to become like my father and to keep her adventurous spirit alive through me." He let go of the red petal and the prince of Daisies watched it sinking in the white liquid. "I could never despise these roses because they remind me of her." He suddenly gestured the knight to come closer to him and Hwanwoong did, kneeling down beside the bathtub. "Also, this perfume along with this other one..." He continued, caressing the back of Hwanwoong's neck, and pulling him close enough to bury his nose under his chin. "They are the only things that manage to make me stop thinking..." He took a deep breath in the other's sweet, perfumed oil before his tongue peeked out to draw a wet path until he reached Hwanwoong's lips, taking possession of them and dragging him in a slow, deep kiss. "How could I possibly hate something that makes me feel so good, my love?" He asked when they parted as his fingers were already playing with the chainmail peeking out of Hwanwoong's armor.

Youngjo had addressed the prince of the Kingdom of Daisies in many different ways since they had first met, but he had never called him that intimate, sweet, way. Hwanwoong got lost in the other's deep eyes as he didn't know how to make his own heart stop pounding so hard in his chest.

"Undress yourself for me." Youngjo ordered with kindness as he always did and the knight moved without even realizing he was, somehow hypnotized by the other's voice, perfume, taste on his lips. He stood up and he slowly removed the hard components of his armor trying to use his own hands properly although he was feeling so relaxed it was like undressing himself while being drunk. He did his best until he was just wearing his white cotton shirt and his trousers and he kneeled down again beside the prince of the Kingdom of Roses. "It has been a long time since I last saw you so clearly." Youngjo commented, appreciating the knight's marvelous body in the daylight.