Will's First Kiss

I'm really not doing well so if this chapter sucks, or has more mistakes, that's why.

"You look so good." Lukas complimented Max for the fourth time as they walked down the street.

"Yeah, you said that before." Max smiled and rolled her eyes. She was walking between Will and Jane. Jane wasn't originally in the plan, but it made sense to take her. After all the group used Mike as their cover up. Saying they were going to his house for a sleepover. Joyce and Hopper didn't know they weren't friends with Mike anymore, so it worked out. Although Max was given strict instructions to keep Jane in line. It was a miracle Jane was even allowed to go.

"Why are we walking? Nathan offered to give you a ride." Will complained but they've only been walking for five minutes.

"You think your mom won't notice a strange car outside her house?" Max asked sarcastically.

"Well you could of told them to pick us up at the gas station or something." Lukas suggested.

"Well it's too late now...and how'd you think of that so fast? Have you snuck out before?" Max glared at her boyfriend.

"No, but I've had friends that snuck out and told me stories." Lukas defended himself. "This is my first time sneaking out."

"Mine too..." Will shuddered.

"I've snuck out a few times. Just to see Mike." Jane shrugged.

"I've snuck out too...and Lukas, that's a lie. You've definitely snuck around before. Your parents definitely don't know that you're spending all this time with me. You're probably telling them you're with Dustin after school, instead of visiting me." Max accused her boyfriend of lying.

"Oooh, she has a point." Jane giggled.

"Well...okay, yeah." Lukas admitted. "But this is the first time I'm sneaking out to do something bad."

"Oh come on, we're just having fun. We all agreed not to drink, smoke, accept any substances." Max nudged Lukas lightly. "Don't be a party pooper."

"I'm glad you're excited about something, but we don't really know this guy." Lukas pointed out, and Will nodded in agreement.

"He seems fine. Plus, he flirted with Will." Max threw Will under the bus.

"Woah, what?!" Jane shrieked.

"Max!" Will covered his face, clearly embarrassed.

"Don't be ashamed, we don't care if you spend the night flirting with Nathan." Max teased.

"How old is Nathan anyway?" Will asked with a pout.

"Only a year older than us~" Max smirked. "I hear he has his license, and a car~"

"Oooh~" Jane joined in on the teasing.

"Guys!" Will whimpered. "Stop, okay? I appreciate the support, but I'm still coming to terms with my sexuality."

Max and Jane stopped their teasing when they saw it was genuinely bothering Will. "Sorry Will, we just didn't want to treat it like a serious topic." Max apologized.

"It's fine...how much longer?" Will was running out of air already.

"Only like...6 minutes?" Max estimated.

-

The group walked into the house, intimidated by the amount of people that was there. They might have backed out when they saw the chaos unfolding, but unfortunately Nathan was standing by the door and caught them.

"HEY! MAXI, YOU CAME!" He had to shout over the music.

"YEAH..." Max shouted back.

"FOLLOW ME!" Nathan took the group out to the backyard where things were a bit quieter. They all sighed in relief when they entered a calmer atmosphere. Although all the people in the backyard were high, and that's why things seemed quieter.