Chapter 2

" Elizabeth dear, it's time for your big birthday ball to start." my mother says. Oh yeah today is my birthday October 27. Well, I can't believe this day is here, I mean there are a lot of disadvantages. I mean my mom is making a huge deal about my 16th birthday. I mean were talking huge deal a big ball with everything all classy not what normal teenagers typically think of. I was just thinking me some friends a slumber party and a little more but not this much. Seriously, I mean I'm having to where this light pink dress, this is terrible 1) I hate dresses 2) I don't like pink.

" May I have this dance?" Says my boyfriend Dylan and you might think I'm crazy and should be so lucky I have a boyfriend, but Dylan is not the type of guy I'm into he's nice and all, but he's not the guy I like. I haven't met the guy I like I just know Dylan isn't it. You think nothing else could go wrong though right? No, my mom got so upset because the people setting up my party got the colors wrong instead of badge and dark blue they heave light blue and light purple. Now who would do that? Let me think. Me. Well at the end of the day nothing else went wrong. Oh wait! I'm lying the people setting up my party told my mom that I told them to change the colors for the party.

Guess what my punishment is? I hate being a princess, so I have to act like the perfect princess and for me that is not so fun. Now let me tell you how and what happened during those three weeks of torture. One thing is that I had to wake up extremely earlier than usual on the weekend for extra princess training.