Chapter 10

Ugh! School was terrible and so was ballet and everything else. Except my date with Josh of course he's super cute and sweet and everything else about him. He's perfect and said something important to me that I'm lucky to be a princess and I should be grateful so I will I figured I'll make the most of it.

"Elizabeth where are you?" my mother said. "I'm all ready for school and everything already." I said "You're already up?You're never up early." she said "Yes ma'am when's breakfast?" I said "It's already made. What happened your up and you are acting like a perfect princess." she said."Well, I figured I should've made the most of it I'm a princess and I have responsibility's" I said. "Mom are you coming food's ready- wow! Elizabeth you look different." James said. "I know you think I'm ready to live up to you." I said. "Maybe. Anyways let's go." James said

After breakfast we headed to school and after school I felt great and even after dance class I felt great and Josh was right I have to make the most out of being a princess.

"Hey Josh is here." James said. "Thanks tell him I'll be right down." I said "Ok." he said. Ok I can do this.

"Hey you look different." Josh said. "Yeah you helped me deal with all this princess stuff." I said "You won't be acting different will you?" he said"Yeah maybe."

Me and Josh's date went horrible tonight. Since I was still kind of used to being a princess I was acting like one and Josh didn't like it and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be my boyfriend anymore. You might think I'm being over dramatic but I'm not he literally said it to me. Seriously! He said that he didn't like me being all like a princess he liked me as me.

I mean that's great and all,but it's complicated Josh likes me as me and my whole entire family likes me as a princess. I think I know what to do I rarely go to him but he's perfect he'll know what to do. Yes, I'm going to James.