Chapter 5

DD's POV

(THIS PICTURE DOES SOMETHING TO ME) Anyways back to the story

Anyways back to the story

I got up to get ready to go to the stu with ddot and notti and to pick up sky. I took a shower and put on a white t shirt with some black shorts and Jordan's.

I was ready to go so I called notti to see if he was ready.

"Yo notti you ready?" I yelled

"Yeah lets go I'm ready to meet your new bitch"he says excitedly. "Ay dick watch your mouth don't call her that".

We walked out getting in my car to go get ddot (he's 16 In this story so he got his drivers license). We got to ddots crib and he comes walking out with his girlfriend.

"Wsp nigga"ddot yelled. "Wsp fatass" I said. "Wsp bro"notti said. They both got in the car. "Ay I gotta pick up someone else so we going to her house". "Yo don't tell me its that bitch from the deli"ddot said. I reached back and slapped him In his head "yo wrd2 stop calling her that". "Ight my bad bro"he says. We then headed towards her house.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky Pov

This fit is what I wore^

I was eating a acai bowl downstairs as I waiting for dd. My dad came downstairs asking me all different types of questions "where you going skylar?" he says.
"I'm going out with some friends I'll be back" I exclaimed. "Listen you better not be out there fucking nobody"he yelled"." Don't worry I'm not". Then we heard a honk outside," that's them love you dad"I said calmly.

I was walking to the car as I seen this boy that kinda looks like dd and that dot nigga with a pretty ass girl.
"Wsp ma" dd says, "hey dd and dotdot or wtv your name is"I say. "Nigga stop playing with me yk my name ddot"he says while mugging me. "Who is this dd, y'all look alike" I said. "He's my brother notti"dd exclaimed. "Oh nice to meet you notti", "nice to meet you too sky" he says with a smile on his face. Damn these boys smiles are so attractive, they mama did her thing, I thought to myself. The  girl sitting by ddot kept mugging me while I was sitting beside ddot (ddot in the middle, his girl on the right side of him and I'm on the left, notti in the front with dd).
"Do you have a problem with me?" I said making her roll her eyes. "No girl please stop talking to me"she says mugging me mad harder. "Girl wtf did I do to you?".  "Nothing you just sitting to close to ddot" .
"Wtv yo name is please gtfo I don't want your man nigga damn and if I did I would've been had him." I said angrily. "DAMNNN"notti said. "Yoo chill back there" dd says laughing. "Nah y'all crazy fighting over me" ddot said smirking. "I'm not fighting over you if I don't want you nigga" I said. We pulled up to the studio and tell me why as soon as we got out this bitch ran around the car and started throwing punches at me. "BITCH WTF" I say as I'm beating her ass on the ground. Dd came and pulled me off of her ass as she was still trying to get me, ddot picked her up and said "YOO CHILL OUT". Dd took me inside to the bathroom. "Bro wtf is her damn problem I put on w nice outfit and did my hair just for her to mess it back up bro" I say mugging. "It's ok mamas" he says calmly as he starts to wipe the blood from my nose.dd was nice and caring he almost made me melt calling me mamas. "Thank you dd"I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back tighter and then gave me a kiss on my cheek "let's go ma".
We left the bathroom to see ddot and notti standing in a booth rapping. "I didn't know y'all rapped like that, y'all go hard". "Oh yeah we just like that"dd said smiling.

Sorry this is short but I hoped you liked it and btw ddot girlfriend name is leilani
Ty guys for voting on my story❤️💕