Chapter: 22

Ddots POV:

I was at dd's and notti's crib sitting on the couch waiting for them niggas to wake up. "Yo melz them niggas must stayed up late" I asked her. "I guess so"she stated.

Then out of no where I see sky walking out of the room looking mad crazy and wobbling. "Nigga wtf wrong with you"I said looking concern. "Idk ask your friend" she said while sitting on the couch.

I then see dd peak his head out the door smirking at me. "OHHH Y'ALL N- OHH" I laughed out. I ran to the door to dap him up. "Nigga went crazy, her hair and everything" I laughed some more. She flicked me off.

I turned my head and seen nyla come out the room holding on to the wall as she walks. "NAHHH whattt you too? What y'all do to make them do that"I said pointing my finger and moving it in a circle motion around them.

"They ass lied and went to a party with some short ass dresses"notti said. "Damnn me personally wouldnt let my girl go out like that"I said shrugging my shoulders. "Shut the fuck up dot and suck a dick"nyla said.

"Mann stfuu"sky whined."Melz I thought you was supposed to help us"nyla said. "Yall couldve just said you didn't want to do or simply just no"she said making the girls even more moody.

"We did" sky said. "Lie again, after I said come here you came to me giving in on it and then you pulled your dre-"I cut dd off "nigga that's enough damn".

"Whatttt I didn't do that hush dick"sky said. "You hush dick"dd said back. "Suck ma dick niggaaa"she replied back. "No you suck mines" he said back. "She already did"I joined in. Sky picked up a pillow and threw it at my head.

"Ddot for the last time stfu"she said putting a pillow over her head.

____________________________________

Sky's POV:

Ddot wouldn't shut his big ass mouth and it was making me tight on some rs. I looked over at nyla and she was knocked out. I wanted to get out the house today and go get some pizza or something.Im excited for next week because my sister and cousin are coming here to stay but not at dd's house.

She was gonna stay here for good and mind you my sister is 18 so shes old enough to get a house she heared about mom and dad a few weeks ago and was gonna come to stay with me down here. She's still in college but she's gonna start doing online. I told her about dd and everyone else who've I've been staying with.

Im just glad to see family again after the incident. Maybe my life could go back to the way it was it could be complete. Could it? I don't know... Yeah I'm happy with dd and all of my friends but my life still feels incomplete... I just need family.

Just a filler chapter guys my next one will be longer. Thanks for all the votes love yalll💕