Chapter 24

I WISH I COULD PAINT OUR LOVE

Sky's POV10:13AM|Harlem nycLocation |The apartment

Sky's POV
10:13AM|Harlem nyc
Location |The apartment

I woke up to the sun shining bright in my face causing me to close them shut and throw the pillow over my face.I turned around to see alAmaya foot in my face and Nyla's arm in Amaya's face."what the hell"I whispered to myself.

"Yo you good ma?" DD said causing me to jump. "Oh shit i forgot you were on the phone" I said holding my chest. He laughed, he had his phone propped up in the bathroom doing his lil morning routine. I got up to go to the bathroom so I could do mines.

"Wait ima put you on mute because I gotta pee"I said pressing the mute button. "What you goin on mute fo, you peed in front of me before"he laughed. I rolled my eyes as I finished using it.

I unmuted myself and washed my hands."wjats the move today" I asked him. "We gotta do a vid with Noti so the boys and I gon come get y'all aii"he answered.

"Is he gonna let Serena and Amaya be in the vid"I asked." fosho"he said." Its probably not gonna be enough room"I muttered while brushing my teeth." You can sit on my lap"he said smirking and raising his eyebrows. I laughed at him and finished my business in the bathroom.

"Ok just call me when you otw safety "I said. "Aii see you later ma"he said then hung up. I decided to go see what Serena was doing before I wake the other girls up. I knocked on her door "come in" she muttered through the door. I walked in and she was up watching TV.

"Good morning lil sis"she said. "Good morning rena" I sighed. "What's wrong" she said sitting up. "Do you know the real reason dad killed momma"I asked. "No I don't but I do remember our mother she had the most beautiful smile and she loved us"Serena said.

"Then why did she leave us"I started to tear up. "All I remember is her saying she had to go away for a while and that she loves us and she'll be back later"Serena cried out. "So dad was the problem?" I asked. "I guess so but I just don't understand why put on a act like you care about us all these years and then kill our mother over some stupid shit"she said.

"Right, I miss having you around so happy your here with me I love you"I said hugging Serena said. "Aw I love you too lil sis"she laughed while wiping her face. I wiped my face and smiled, "Now stop crying, Jay and the boys are coming to pick us up for a yt video"I said.

"what jay is coming"she panicked getting out the bed and rushing to the bathroom. I laughed "you better hope he jackin you"I yelled out loud enough so she could hear me.

I walked out her room and back to my room to wake the girls up. "Girls wake up"I said loudly.They still was snoring. "Oh well ok Serena and I are going out with the boys so I guess y'all staying here"I sighed.

"IM UP"Nyla yelled jumping out the bed and rushing to the bathroom. "Eh i don't really care I'm going back to sleep"maya grunted. "You're gonna be on a famous nyc yt channel with guys every girl wants to get with, you sure you don't wanna come?"i said.

She sucked her teeth "why you didn't say that in the first place"she said getting up to go in the hall bathroom.I looked in my closet for clothes since I had already took a shower.

I looked in my closet for clothes since I had already took a shower

My fit^

"Ouu ok girl got them 4s on I got the same ones ima match you"Nyla said walking out the bathroom.

Nyla's fit^

Amaya walked in the room with her fit on ,we all looked at each other "bitch we twinnin" we said at the same time.

Amaya fit^

Amaya fit^

My phone started ringing and it was dd telling us that they were outside. "Y'all they outside let me go get Serena". I said as I walked to her room. I opened the door Serena are you read- "I cut myself off" ouu you tryna look good for Jay"I laughed.

"Girl shut up" she pushed my arm as she grabbed her purse and walked out. "Damn rena you thick"Amaya said. "On some real shit I'll smash"nyla said. "Nyla shut up you always saying some outa pocket stuff" we laughed.

Serena's fit^

Serena's fit^

We walked out the door and went to the elevator down to the lobby to meet the boys.They we're chilling in the car.

Filler chapter

Ok y'all by I honestly need yalls opinion should Serena and jay go out eventually?!

Do y'all wanna help me come up with a reason why the dad would really kill the mom Im dumb ass hell for killing them off? 😭