Chapter 8

Skys POV
7:25Pm
Saturday

"Dd I'm scared to go home" I told him. "Why? I think your dad just gonna be mad at you but if that nigga hit you, me, ddot, and notti coming to boom him" dd said looking dead serious. Well ima go home and take a nap I'll talk to y'all later bye my loves"I say to them.

"Bye Skybear"notti said. I looked at him shocked bc that's the same thing nyla calls me.
"Bye" baby" dd says laughing mocking me.
"See you later Skylar"leilani and ddot says.

I walked home getting ready to be yelled at but excited because nyla was coming tomorrow morning.
I got my key out to unlock the door just to see my dad standing right at the door with the same lady I caught with him earlier. "Where have you been all night Skylar?" he yelled with anger in his face. "I've had a sleepover and please stop yelling I have a bad headache"I said. "I wonder why we're you drinking and who the fuck clothes do you have on?" he asked.
"My friend". I say as I was walking towards my room but then the lady stopped me and said "give me your phone your grounded". I looked at her crazy and said "who tf are you because one thing that ik is you damn well ain't my mother". "watch your fucking mouth Skylar" my dad said while hitting me in my face. I looked up at him and started tearing up, ever since we moved to New York he hasn't been the same. "hey Skylar I'm sor-" I ran up to my room before he could finish his sentence. I slammed my door and locked and texted nyla.

I texted her then I packed my stuff and looked in the mirror to see I had a bruise on my face, I put on a hood to hide it and ran downstairs

I texted her then I packed my stuff and looked in the mirror to see I had a bruise on my face, I put on a hood to hide it and ran downstairs. "Ay where you going sky"my dad asked. I ignored him and left the house. I was walking back to dd's apartment. I got to the apartment and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw dd. "Mamas what's wrong?" DD said. "Nothing I just need to lay down" I said. "Your dad let you come back?"Notti asked. "No I ran out, he has the same lady over and she acting like my damn mama"I say. I was walking to dd's room to lay down and he was right behind me. "Mama you sure you ok?" DD asked. "Yeah I'm fine" . He grabbed my face which made my hood fall off "dd no-" I said. He gasped when he saw the bruise. "Did that nigga do this to you?" he said looking mad as hell. He walked over to his drawer and grabbed his gun. "Dd no please I'm fine don't hurt him". I said crying. "But that nigga hurt you"he said pissed as fuck. "It's ok ima just stay with y'all for a little bit and my bsf is coming from Atlanta tomorrow to stay with us as well everything is good for now so please don't I just need you to be by my side right now" I said giving him a hug. "Alright ma I gotchu it's ok, come lay down. I layed down cuddling with dd until I fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 8:40Am

Nylas POV

Nyla, 15

Sky had sent me the address to these apartments and she was right New York was beautiful. I got to the apartments and went to the door and knocked. It took me a couple of times to knock I figured everyone was sleeping. Until someone finally came to the door, it was this beautiful tall boy with a lot of hair he looked half sleep tho. "Who are you?" he asked looking me up and down. "Oh hi, is sky here?" I asked. "Um yeah why? He says." I'm her bsf from Atlanta I just got here and wanted to come earlier than what she expected. "Oh ok come in, what's your name?" he asked. "I'm nyla, wbu?" I said. " My real name Is Ethan but ppl call me notti." "oh nice to meet you notti". I smiled.

"It's still kinda early so ima go back to sleep, here go some blankets if you want to sleep on the couch". He said. "Thank you" I say while laying down on the couch watching tiktoks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Skylars POV

I woke up to see dd still sleeping with his arm around me he looked so cute sleeping and I was mad comfortable in his arms so I didn't want to move. Then I heard knocks on the door "who is it?" I said. They didnt answer, they just kept knocking. Dd mumbled "baby get the door" he said half sleep and turning the other way. I thought to myself is he still mocking me by calling me baby or is he does actually mean it. I got up to open the door. I gasped and screamed "NYLAPOO". "SKYBEAR"she says hugging me. Dd stood up in the bed and said "skybear? Isn't that what notti calls you?" . "Oou you know what that means, Notti and nyla sitting in a tree K-I-" I was being childish but got cut of by notti throwing a pillow at my face and nyla laughing. "Where's ddot" I asked. "What the fuck is a ddot" nyla asked.We busted out laughing just to see ddot mugging nyla mad hard in the corner. "Y'all gonna stop playing with me Rs" ddot said.

Should notti and nyla date?
Do you think dd is still mocking her or calling her that fr?
Another part coming out tomorrow or tonight.