Chapter 11

Dd POV
5:45 Am

"Bro turn the light back off" I said trying to go back to sleep. "No get your ass up and get ready for school" sky said laughing. "Watch yo mouth"I said. "Or what lil boy? She teased. She really playing with me."aight just wait "I smirked. I got up and put on a red Nike tech and some black crocs."Sky hurry up in the damn bathroom"I said while banging on the door."you can wait lil boy"she said.This girl really think she funny she gon regret that shit.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sky POV

I was messing with dd cuz I knew he was gonna get mad. I had got of the bathroom and went to check on the others they were already dressed and ready. "It does not take that long to get ready nigga"ddot said. "Stfu and let's go" I told him. We walked out the apartment and Nyla and I outfits were so cute

 We walked out the apartment and Nyla and I outfits were so cute

Nyla and Sky  matching outfit^^

We were waiting for the train for like 5 minutes until it finally came.I sat beside dd,Nyla beside Notti,and Ddot beside Leilani.When we made it to the school we were all lined up and we walked in.As we walked in everyone was looking at us as if were in on of those cringe teenage movies where they walk in slow mo.The girls were giving the boys the look and by the look I mean looking them up and down biting there nail.Nyla,Leilani,and I all mugged them.While the boys were just ignoring them laughing at each other.we went to the office to get our schedule.I had 3 classes with dd,ddot,and Nyla.I had 2 classes with Notti and Leilani.The principal showed us too our locker and gave us our combination.As we were at our locker,2 girls came up to dd and said "hey what's up with you" while biting their lip.She was pretty and I was nervous on what he was gonna say.He mugged them and said "Get tf out my face I got a girl" . I was shocked because he know damn well Im not his at least not yet.The two girls looked over at me and rolled their eyes. Our first class was math sadly, Dd, Ddot, Nyla and I walked into the class and sat in our seats. We sat in the back row, it was ddot, then nyla, then me, then dd. This on boy came in and ngl he didn't look bad but that doesn't mean I'm interested  he sat in front of me. He was unpacking his bag then noticed me behind him. "Dayumm ma whats your name"he said. "Oh my name? It's s-"I got cut off my dd, "her name is turn your big cornball head ass back around nigga, she's not interested" . The boy turned around and shrugged his shoulders. I looked at dd and laughed. The teacher came in and introduced herself telling all her business that nobody asked for. She then told us that we each have to come up to the front and introduce ourselves. I hated speaking in front of a class. "Were going to start off with the front row and work our way to the  back" the teacher stated.A few min later it was the back row turn dd had to go first. As he was walking up there I heard girls say "ouuu" or damnn" like bitch please ouu your ass out of here but anyways." y'all already know what the fuck going on is dd Osama fytb "he said which made me laugh. The teacher was upset but the girls were Fangirling  and the boys were just being cool. Next was me I was walking up and I heard whispers from one of the girls"why is she sitting by dd she's not pretty enough for him"she said. While the boys in class were like" I'm all in that" or" she bad ". I got to the front and said" hi my name is Skylar I'm from Atlanta and if one of you bitches got a problem with me, say it to my face"I said while shooting daggers at the girl who whispered abt me. Dd looked up and smiled. Nyla was in the back cheering." Miss Skylar please don't use that language in here"Ms. Johnson said. Next was Nyla," oou she bad too" someone said." Not her matching with Skylar "a girl said laughing." hi I'm Nyla I'm from Atlanta too and I'm sorry Ms. Johnson for my language but I suggest this bitch up here in the front keep her mouth shut before I shut it for her"Nyla said looking at the same girl." DAMNN she told youu" ddot said laughing. Ddot was next and I just expected something crazy to come out his mouth. Ddot walked up"oou he fine and tall" some girl said." yo wsp I'm lil ddot ya heard big OY"he said. Then one boy said" OYK"."nigga shut the fuck up before I  come smack the shit outta you wrd". "THAT IS ENOUGH I HAD WITH THIS BACK ROW AND THERE FOUL LANGUAGE GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM"Ms. Johnson yelled. "Nigga suck my dick" ddot said while sticking up the middle finger. All 4 of us left the class and sat in the hallway. I sat by nyla and we talked about the girl who was talking about us. The bell rang and we went to our next class.

Time skip

It was now lunchtime and the 6 of us got a table together. "Yo wsp notti"dd and ddot said. "Heyy notti" nyla and i said. "Hey Leilani, we gotta tell you about this bitch who tried us" I said. Leilani listened and was talking shit about her too bc the sans girl was in her class talking shit. Then guess who showed up at the table sitting by dd. "Bitch who tf?" I said. "He has a girlfriend" Nyla and Leilani said. "Where I don't see her" the girl said. "Nigga I'm right in front of you" I said standing up.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Dd POV

This random ass girl came and sat next to me which made me turn and mug her. Sky said that she was my girlfriend which made me smile. I knew that she wasn't but to think about it made me happy. "Well he didn't say anything and there's no proof y'all are dating" the delusional girl said. I knew that pissed sky off so I spoke up and said something to make the girl mad. "Sky come here" I told her. She came and I pulled her on my lap then looked at her lips, grabbed her face and kissed her. It felt so good she didn't pull away and I didn't either. The girl got mad and walked out the cafeteria. The whole table was In shocked with there mouth opened.

Sorry for taking so long to publish this but here is a Leilani reveal.