Chapter 18

Sky's POV

Sky's POV

Nyla and I knew that Hailey was in school with Leilani so we waited at the deli till school was over which was like in 20 mins so we chilled around the block that we were familiar with.

"Are we really gonna kill her?"nyla asked with a devious smile on her face. "Yo chill rs with that lil demon shit"I said laughing."whatt I just wanna get our get back cuz she talking mad hot" nyla said.
"Nah we ain't finna kill her but we finna scare her ass and that pussy Leilani"I smirked.

"Awh mann"nyla said. "Nyla chill we can't go to prison were to young for that type shi type shi"I said making her laugh. "Damn you can take the girl out Atlanta but can't take the Atlanta out of her"nyla laughed which made me laugh.

We were in the deli looking around until I saw dumbass number 1,2 and 3 walk in the store looking straight ahead at us.

"How did they find us"nyla questioned. "Ohh shit I forgot we shared location" I said smiling awkwardly as nyla just stared at me.

"Nah rs sit y'all ass down somewhere y'all not finna boom nobody" dd said making me look at nyla and nyla look at me. I look down at my pants and lifted it down a lil bit so they can see my glock.

All of the boys dropped their mouths. "Oh shitt" notti and ddot said at the same time. "Nahh where you get that from"DD asked. "Dw abt it"I said making him mug me and smirk.

"What you smilin fo?" I asked looking confused. "Yo notti we teach them well" he said making notti laugh and nyla and I look at each other.

"Well we gotta go handle business so if you'll excuse us"nyla said as she walked between them and I follow her.

____________________________________

DD's POV

we watched as the girls walked out the deli."They really finna go kill a bitch"ddot said making me laugh." ain't no way let's follow them"notti said. We walked out the deli and saw the girls far ahead from us.

"Gah damnn did they teleport or some shit"ddot said.Notti and I laughed. "Y'all tryna race"I asked them. "Hell yeah if I win both of y'all have to buy me food" ddot nodded. "Damn ddot you gon be fat then a motha but anyways if I win I get $20 from each of you"notti said.

"Aii say that if I win both of y'all have to walk around the block one time in yo boxers"I laughed. "Ah naw you trippin"notti and ddot said.

"On yo mark... Get set...... GO!" I said as we all took off to the girls.

____________________________________

Nyla's POV