Chapter 27

Had to republish this part(Why he look so grown in this picture 🤨🤨)DD OSAMATuesday|3:30PMLOCATION|The girls apartment

(Why he look so grown in this picture 🤨🤨)
DD OSAMA
Tuesday|3:30PM
LOCATION|The girls apartment

It was the next day we were all chilling at sky's crib. She was still mad at me and I understand why, I was just tired from all the damn drama not knowing that I would create more.

Erick had the girls wrapped around his finger, the nigga was cool at first but then he started being flirty with Amaya and then being a lil to friendly with Sky and Nyla.

Skylar and Nyla didn't really give in to it that much they just saw him as a cool friend, but notti, ddot, and I wasn't jacking it.

"Why y'all over there looking like lost puppys"Skylar said. "Were just thinking about something" I said. "I wasn't talking bout you I'm talking to ddot and notti"she said mugging me.

I smacked my teeth and stood up. "Sky come here let me talk to you" I said. "You can say it right here in front of everybody" she said crossing her legs. "Skylar get your ass up I'm not playing come here"I gritted through my teeth.

"Ugh fine I'll be back y'all"she sighed. We walked back into her room, I closed the door behind me. "Mama's why you being like that"I said in a lower tone . "What the hell you mean, you backing up crystal like you still like her or something"she yelled.

"I promise I don't like her I'm just tired of all this drama and shit, it's stressful" I said. "Ok but the drama is between me and her so why you not backing me up"she said starting to tear up.

"Ima always be here to back you up forever ma, we forever you got that, now don't cry because ima always be here for you im just worried something might happen to you bc I know the type of shit crystal can pull"I said as I got closer and wiped her cheek.

"Ima be here forever too, nothing is gonna happen to me dd and whatever shit crystal pull ima be ready fosho"sky said looking me in my eyes. She's so pretty,I kissed her, the kiss was passionate, she even tried to slip her tongue in. I pulled from the kiss and smiled "you tryna get neaky up in here"I laughed.

"Boy shut up"she laughed. We walked out the room to everyone staring at us. "What?" we said at the same time. "Nothing"they replied.I looked over at Erick who was now rubbing on Amaya's leg.she was just enjoying his company.Ddot looked like he wanted to kill a nigga.

"Yo ddot you good"I asked. "Mmm"he responded. "I'm tryna get high"Nyla spoke out. "You and me both" sky said. "Where's Serena"Amaya asked. "She said she was going out somewhere why?" Skylar said.

"Oh because I haven't seen her,but let's roll up"Amaya stated.
_________________________________

Skylar's POV
The Apartment|7:30PM

It's been about few hours and we were all baked. Notti was high out of his mind. Nyla was knocked. I was laying in dd's lap, ddot was in the kitchen eating cereal. Amay and Erick were laughing and kicking it off I didn't expect it to be them I always thought of her and ddot but whatever makes her happy.

"I'm about to go to my room and lay down"Amaya said getting up with low red eyes. "I'm coming too"Erick followed behind her and closer the door behind him. "I think tf not"ddot said walking to Amaya's room. I laughed and looked up at dd he had his head tilted back with one his hands covering his eyes. I heard light snores come from him.

"Notti"I said, I was so high I just wanted to talk about something. "What are you gonna do when Nyla leaves"I asked. "What you mean"he said. "You know she's not gonna be here forever she's just here to stay for a few months" I told him.

"Then I'll find a way for her to stay longer and then when she wants to go visit her parents I'll go with her"he said dragging his words out as he was falling asleep. "Aww"I whispered.

I stood up to go check up on what's happening with ddot and them. "Nigga get the fuck out I'm tired of your ass tryna take my girl" Ddot shouted. "Your girl?" Amaya questioned. "Yeah that's what i said"ddot replied.

"She ain't never claim you so I suggest you quit running yo mouth"Erick said sternly. "This nigga must forgot who I was"ddot said holding the side of his pockets. I already knew what he was finna do. He pulled out his gun "nah nigga I suggest you quit fucking tryin me"ddot mugged.

"Aii man you got it"Erick said holding his hands up. "Can you please stop ddot" Amaya pleased. He looked her in her eyes and saw that she didn't like what he was doing. He put his gun away and waved off. "I'm sorry bro ion know why Im acting like this, I think it's just the weed getting to my head glad you're happy my heart"ddot told Amaya before leaving.

I felt so bad because ddot voice started to crack. I closed the door and went to hug ddot. It's okay ddot you'll find someone. "Thanks sis, but ima go home my mami wants me home"he said in a low tone.

Ddot leaves and Notti, dd, and Nyla are still asleep on the couch. I walke over to dd to wake him up "dd... Dd... David Reyes wake up"I said for the third time. He woke up and rub his eyes" hmm" he said in his sleepy voice.

Oouu shit..

"Cmon let's go to bed"I held out my hand and he took it and got up following me to the room nyla and I share. Amaya room was finished so she wasn't sleeping with us anymore. "What about nyla and Notti"Dd asked. "There probably gonna stay asleep on the couch.

"I'm go take a shower love"I said. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I started my shower and started playing promise by Ciara.

"Open my heart, give it to you, tell the whole world that I'm in love with you.. Whatever you want baby I'll do, I know i don't want nobody else but youuuuu.... DAVID REYES" I singed and screamed the last part so he could hear me.

20 mins later I was out of the shower and I was now doing my skincare routine.

I walked out the bathroom to dd standing right at the door way

I walked out the bathroom to dd standing right at the door way. I jumped a lil. "You're in love with me?"he asked with a big smile on his face.

"No I was just singing a song"I was being sarcastic. His smile disappeared. I smiled and grabbed his face "ofc I'm in love with you.... I love you David Reyes and I don't wanna lose you"I said. His smile appeared again "I love you too preciosa you're not gonna lose me ma"he kisses me and then walks in my bathroom to take a shower luckily he had some clothes he left over here.

My stomach was still twisting and turning doing back flips, jump in off walls, doing cartwheels and all HE LOVES ME BACK.

I turned my TV on and turned it to victorious. Dd soon came out and got in the bed with me. We cuddled and went to sleep.

Y'all I don't be proof reading this stuff so if there is any errors sorry

Another part tommarow tho