Chapter 34

SKYLER MARIE8:19PMLOCATION|APARTMENT_________________________________

SKYLER MARIE
8:19PM
LOCATION|APARTMENT
_________________________________

The party was over an hour ago and only dd and notti were here with us. "Dd come on you got 10 minutes"i said getting up from the counter.

"10 minutes bro what"he complained. "Keep complaining and ima make it 5"I said going in my room as he followed. "Talk"I said sitting on the bed.
"Skylar in the video it was a dare, and we was betting on that shi, I would never do something on purpose to hurt you like that, I don't love that girl I love you, it's almost our anniversary why would I do anything to ruin that"he said.

He sounded like he meant what he was saying but that was one weak ass apology. "Yeah yeah wtv I'm only forgiving you because you seem sincere but try that shit again and I'm shooting you and the bitch"I stated.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "You sleeping on the couch tonight tho"I smiled.

"Mann"he walked out the room.
____________________________________

DAVID REYES11:19AMLOCATION|his car _________________________________

DAVID REYES
11:19AM
LOCATION|his car
_________________________________

It was the next day and I decided to take Skylar somewhere to make up for what had happened.  I took her too the mall first to let her get anything she wants.

"Dd lets go in Victoria Secret" she cheesed. "You lucky I love you" I shook my head following her in the store.

5 stores later, both of my arms were occupied with bags. "Are we done" I huffed as I was out of breath. "Yeah were done, let me help you" she laughed. " nah I got it come on"I said.

We made it to the car and I put the bags inside. "You tryna get some Chick-fil-A?" I asked. "No I'm not really hungry" she replied. "Sky if I pull up Chick-fil-A and you ask for some of my food ima be mad"I frowned.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes. I drove off and made my way to Chick-fil-A. "Can I get a spicy chicken sandwich meal" I spoke out the window. "You know what, you can get me the same thing you got"she spoke up making me chuckle.

"Make that 2 meals"I said.

After I got our food we sat in the parking lot and ate. "Let me taste yours"she asked. I side eyed her. "We got the same thing Skylar" I uttered. "Yours probably taste better" she smiled. I sighed and let her get a bite.

"Yours taste way better"she said making me side eye her again. "Anyways after this I was thinking we go to this painting place down the street, we could paint our emotions out" I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Yeah that would be cool" she smiled.

Few moments later, we were on the way to the painting place. When we got there it was cool on the inside. "This shit fye gangsta"I said. "Hi how can I help you?" a lady came up to us, guessing she worked here.

"Can we get one big canvas to share?" sky asked. "Yeah ofc the big canvas are $20, is that okay?" she asked. "Uh yeah ofc"I said. "Ok you can pay after you finish painting.

The lady walked us to a stand with a large canvas sitting on it. "Oou this is big"skylar said. "That's what she said"I laughed. Skylar turned around and fake smiled. "Haha funny" she said sarcastically.

"I'll paint on this side and stay on that side"sky said. "Aii"I replied. I decided to use every color of paint and make it look like something exploded while sky on the other hand was painting a vase full of different color flowers.

When we were done we told each other what our painting means. "Mines is basically all of my emotions going out at once because I'm bipolar that's why different colors are going in different directions"I pointed out.

"Aw" skylar smiled. "Well mines is a flower vase full of different colors flowers to express my emotions and in them middle of the vase is a crack down the middle to show me letting them out" she explained.

I smiled listening to her talk. "I didn't know you were such an artist" I teased. "I use to do it a lot but I lost interest for it"she said.

"You ready to go"I asked. "You know what David" she said. "What"I replied.

"I wish we could paint our love"

THE END Y'ALL I'M SORRY I MIGHT DO A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK MAYBE, MAYBE NOT LMK IF Y'ALL WOULD WANT ONE

I LOVE Y'ALL THANK Y'ALL FOR Y'ALL SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK AND THE VOTES🤍💕