Chapter 1

EU POV
———————

"Are you sure this is a good idea?!" UN whisper shouted towards me. "No.. BUT it will be a good training experience." I responded, he looked at me in a state of shock. "Are you serious! What if one of them gets hurt?!" I shrugged my shoulders and continued the "spell"

A sort of one way window opened, with a set of controls on the edge of one side. We put the following countries in a sleep trance, so we coined see how they would handle a situation like this.
We put over 20 in a trance
Here is who is going in the simulation..

"US
Canada
China
Japan
India
Pakistan
Russia
Soviet
Austria Hungary
Germany
Italy
Argentina
Brazil
Egypt
Uzbekistan
New Zealand
German Empire
North Korea
South Korea
Philippines
Japanese empire
Fasist Italy
Third reich
Chile
South Africa
France.."

"Wait! Where is Poland?" I asked, "NATO is getting her as we speak. As if on command, the door opened to NATO carrying a unconscious Poland on his back. "This better work.." he said angrily as he placed Poland in an empty seat.
The sound of groaning could be heard, as United States his eyes well he had his sunglasses on so we couldn't see his eyes very well.

To be honest I don't think we have ever seen his eyes.. anyway..

"What is going on!" The superpower yelled. "We ignored him as we continued setting up the "gateway" "And what the hell is that!?" He continued. As he yelled another country woke up, "keep it down.." We looked at Chile who looked up. Eyes quickly widening as to where he was. "Guys! It's ready." I called the other organizations looked at me and nodded their heads. I looked at the panel and hesitated, I thought 'what if something goes wrong?' 'No..'

I slammed my fist against the button causing there to be a bright flash of light. But as quick as it came it disappeared. Causing the countries to disappear..
Now the question is..

What will happen
————————————-
A/N
There is the first ever chapter of 'the purge'
Word count: 351
Anyway if you have more ideas let me know
Have a good day/ night
:)