Chapter 9

.
.
——————-
~Argentina POV~
—————-
.
Me and Pakistan had made our way out of the building, my hair was bouncing in it's ponytail as I skipped along the damaged road, Pakistan had a map in her hands and was eyeing it closely, we had a agreement for one of us to keep watch and the other to read the map, I cleared my throat Fetching the eye-patched woman's attention. "Why are we out here again?" I asked, "We're out here looking for anyone, person or country, also for supplies." I nodded and said: "well I came along for some girl time! It's weird being around Men for so long." Pakistan chuckled slightly, "agreed, but they're pretty nice I have to admit", I agreed with her.
It went quiet for a moment, then the Pakistani women started "say? What is your relationship with Brazil?" The question she said made me blush, as not many people know of our relationship.
.
————
~ Pakistan POV ~
———-
.
It was pretty obvious she blushed, her light blue face made it easy for blush to stand out, "what is he like your boyfriend or something?!" I laughed as she blushed harder, "ah so I'm right." I felt proud of myself, "Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend Pakistan?" I looked behind me, Argentina looked questioned and her blush backed down, I shocked my head, my short hair following suit. "Nah, I am anti romantic." She nodded showing she understood. It was quiet for a minute, until the moan of a dead made its presence known, "I got it!" Argentina mumbled loudly, she took out her knife and stabbed the dead. I was impressed by her physical strength. If I had to guess she was probably physically stronger than I am. But we where probably around equal, but I shut out my thoughts and looked back at the map, "in five or so minutes we a grocery store should be on our right so keep a look out Argentina!" I yelled, "alright, and by the way call me Arge." She grinned at me, and continued skipping beside me.
.
.
————-
Third Person POV
————
.
The two women walked/ skipped side by side for a couple minutes until Arge spotted the grocery store they were looking for. "There Pakistan!" Argentina pointed her finger to the right of them, a Dollar General stood broken down and dirty. "Good eye Arge!" The women made their way into the store and looked around, Pakistan motioned for Argentina to go left while she went right. They both went their separate ways and looted what was left of the items, Argentina went to the hygiene and medicine section and Pakistan went to the food and drink section.
.
.
—————
Argentina POV
————
.
I made my way into the hygiene area and grabbed two bottles of toothpaste and floss, then moved onto feminine hygiene and grabbed some tampons. Then stuck them into the basket, I quickly moved onto the medicine. I was surprised that I found any medical supplies, then grabbed all I could carry, then met up with Pakistan to see if the other was done.
"You done?" Argentina asked, Pakistan grabbed a can of peas an nodded, "thats all I could find, you?" I nodded my head "well do you think we should start heading back?" The Pakistani woman agreed, and stuffed all the stuff in her bag, while I did the same. "Arge do you know what time it is?" I looked down at the watch on my right wrist, "10:38 a.m, why?" "Seeing how long it took us to get here, we left a 8 right?" I nodded, "that means it took about two hours to get here." I agreed with her. She pulled the bag over her shoulder and followed me to the street, "Dead, Arge be careful." I took my knife but she was quicker and stabbed the dead.
.
.
————-
Third person POV
————
.
The two made their way back to the building where the others were waiting for them to return, "you know Pakistan?" Said country looked at her, "we didn't talk to each other when we were home." "Your right.. maybe we should hang out sometime!" Argentina laughed and agreed as well, "good idea, were?" "What about the park?" They both agreed to meet up and build their friendship further.

Who knew that the purge might bring countries together?
.
.
—————
A/N
Hopefully this long chapter will make up for the lack of activity on this book 😞
Anyway hoped you enjoyed this book and chapter
Have a good day or night ☺️
Word count: 755