Chapter 2

Brazil POV
———————
"Oh your finally awake.." my eyes fluttered open to the sight of my girlfriend Argentina.
"What the?" "Where are we?" I mumbled rubbing my head slightly.
"I have no idea.." she answered. "Do you know who is all here?" I questioned

"Me,you, Canada, and Pakistan."
"Where are they?" "In the other room" she replied. "I will go get them" she hurried out of the room.

Argentina POV
—————————

"Guys he is awake!" I beamed.
"Really!?" Canada asked he quickly scurried over to the room Brazil was in.

"He has been out for days.." Pakistan grumbled "why was he out for so long?" She continued.
"I don't know as long as he is okay." I responded. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her back to the room Canada and Brazil where in.
We walked in to see Brazil sitting up as Canada was sitting next to him. "Oh Argentina! So do you know where everyone is?" The room got quiet.. as he looked at me..
"Well." I hesitated, "America and India where with us for a bit at the start.."
—————-
Flashback
——————
4 days earlier

Third person POV
———————

A bomb went off nearby.. "Canada are you alright!!" America yelled. "Yeah I'm okay.." he responded, "you sure" "yeah yeah"
Canada gestured.
Ame picked his brother up and ran of in the direction of the others. "Ame! Your okay!" India ran towards us her face quickly changing as she saw Canada. "Oh my god Canada are you okay?!" She yelled. "Yeah I'm okay India" he responded. Ame sat his brother down and walked next to him into the abandoned building. "Guys their back" India yelled, the sound of feet could be heard walking toward them slowly getting closer and closer. "Good think their back the 'Bombing' will start soon, hurry up we have to go to the basement" Pakistan said as she hurried up to her sister. We hurried down to see Argentina next to an unconscious Brazil.

"He still out?" Ame asked Argentina. She nodded, "do you think he will be okay?" Canada chimed in. "Yeah he will be fine, maybe a headache when he gets up by other than that.."

"..He will be okay"
———————-
Word count: 366
A/N
That's chapter 2 hopefully it was good
Have a good day or night
:)