Chapter 6

Brazil POV
—————-
We where talking to each other, telling stories and whatnot. Canada had calmed down and was talking normal again. "Hey guys!" We looked over to Pakistan, she had her hand waving us over. "The bombing is about to start make sure to be careful.." we all nodded.

What's the bombing? You ask, well it is a series of bombs falling out of the sky. It's something we don't know the origins of. But then again.. what do we know?

"This part of the day always makes me nervous..." Empire commented. "Agreed.."Canada replied, "3 2-" Pakistan counted down the seconds until- "1" a series of loud explosions could be heard above overhead..
.
.
.
——————
China POV
—————-
5 minutes earlier....

"Alright maybe we should stop here for the night?" I commented, "I have a odd feeling something is going to happen.."
"Me too" south chipped in. North nodded in agreement. We walked into a building it was in slight better condition then others, "wait!" North called, "I think someone is here!"
.
.
.
——————
France POV
—————-
"Am I the only one that has a feeling something is going to happen?" I whispered, "no mom I think I fell it to be honest.." New Zealand whispered back, "wait.. is it the bombing time already!?" They looked at me panic spread across both of their faces. "We have to stay inside tonight.."
they nodded "you to France." Egypt commented to me, "I know I know."
.
.
.
————-
China POV
————-
"Who's here!" Called North Korea, it was quiet for a second until a odly familiar voice came from a nearby room. "North Korea?"
.
.
"Russia?!" He called, russia walked into the room a small look of nervousness on his face. But that quickly disappeared when he said this: "Папа it's North! And China! They have south to!" He called. The sound of footsteps walked to the room with the countries, "Really?" Soviet walked into the room, "Oh my! North China!"
Everyone stood still until north and China ran forward an hugged the taller countries.

"I'm glad your okay."
————-
Word count: 341
A/N
Here's chapter 6 sorry it's late hope it's good have a good day or night
:)