Chapter 7

————
China POV
———-

Our hug was cut short as a series of loud explosions could be heard right outside. "Come on, let's go downstairs!" Russia exclaimed he lead us quickly down the stairway to a older looking basement. Once we reached it we stayed quiet just listening to the explosions above.
"So.." I started, everyone looked at me, "is it just you guys or..?" Soviet shook his head, "we have one more person but he's resting at the moment. We went on a supply run the other day and he got injured." We looked at him, "OH no no no he wasn't bit!" He shook his head and hands. I could hear south breath a sigh of relief, I can't lie I was relieved as well, I mean.. once your bit it's over.. at least we think. As all the dead have bites on them. From their ankles to their faces..
"I think I heard America say something about the show 'the Walking Dead.'" I put quotes around the show name. "Maybe that's where they come from?" Russia nodded showing he understood. "Speaking of Ame.." South started "do you guys have any idea as to where he is? I've been looking for days!" South pleaded, Both Soviet and Russia shook there heads in denial. "Oh.." South Korea looked down, his face filled with utter sadness...

"I'm sorry South.."

————-
Brazil POV
————-
The bombs ended not to long ago. No one was hurt luckily, we where just eating some food before going out. We all decided it's best to leave here as it is starting to fall apart, we also could find another group.
"Alright! Make sure you got everything you can carry!" Pakistan yelled, she was putting g on her black backpack, while her gun and knife in there own pockets. Argentina nodded as she put her sky blue hair in a high ponytail, before grabbing her own knife. Canada was putting his machete in the case on his right side. Red hair being tied in a small ponytail, I just had my gun in my pocket with my jacket on my shoulders. Empire a similar story except a sword instead of a knife. We did a finally check before leaving the building for good...

——————-
G. Empire POV
—————-
We where walking in a comfortable silence, the only noise being the occasional dead needing to be killed. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as the moaning of dead came our way, "I got it!" I yelled quickly pulling my sword out then stabbing it though it's head.
Canada whistled at the clean cut "nice one G!" "G?" I looked at him puzzled, "it's just a nickname. Hope that's fine." "Oh no it's alright!" Canada smiled at me before walking again.
(This ain't a ship it is a friendship in the making )
The rest of the trip took a couple hours until we settled in a old company building, though I could t read what it was called as half the wording is gone. Brazil laughed before jokingly saying:

"home sweet home!!"

———————
Word count: 512
A/N SOO SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT.
Anyway hope you enjoyed this longer chapter to make up for the wait, also I will be taking huge tests this week, so I might not post much on ANY of my stories so heads up.
Anyway have a good day or night
:)