Despite the remarks about how this was "such a bad idea", Natasha eventually gave in to Tony's pleading to get drinks. He reappeared with the liquor so fast, Katerina wasn't sure if he even left the floor. Then, he pulled out the "special surprise drink". Asgardian ale.

"Yes!" Thor cheered, "Thank you Stark!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know I'm awesome."

"Rogers, you've got to try this." Thor encouraged.

"I have a really fast metabolism, I can't get drunk." Steve laughed.

"Ah, but you've never had Asgardian beer!" Thor said.

"I don't know..."

"Don't knock it til you've tried it." Loki said.

All eyes fell on him as he stood up and took the bottle of Asgardian ale and began pouring it in a cup for himself.

"What? Am I not allowed to enjoy myself here?" He asked, snappily.

"Okay, Loki's joining the party." Clint mumbled.

They all got their glasses poured and then Tony of course suggested a drinking game.

"Never have I ever." He said.

"Never have I ever flown through a wormhole." Natasha said.

Tony just smiled and took a drink.

"Never have I ever been hired to spy on someone." He said.

Natasha, Clint, and Katerina took a sip.

"Never have I ever... uh, gotten really drunk before?" Bruce said.

Everyone took a sip.

"Never have I ever..." Clint's face lit up, "Kissed someone in this room."

There was a pause before Bruce and Natasha took a sip.

"I knew it!" Clint exclaimed.

"You didn't tell me!" Katerina admonished Natasha.

"Sorry." She smiled, avoiding eye contact with her.

"It was just once." Bruce said.

"So far." Natasha added.

He blushed.

"Nat."

"Are you saying you don't want to kiss me again?" She asked.

"No!" He said quickly and the room laughed.

"Aww, Bruce is in love." Tony cooed.

"We're taking things slow!" Bruce flustered, embarrassed.

"Sure you are." Tony winked.

Somewhere along playing the game, they kept drinking without prompt, and soon nearly every Avenger, Loki, and Katerina were drunk. Bruce and Natasha were laying on the floor, hands intertwined as they stared at the ceiling.

"It's so beautiful." Bruce smiled.

Natasha laughed at him, not quite as drunk as he was. Tony was dancing on the sofa, with music playing from JARVIS. Thor and Steve were cracking up over something in the corner of the room, Asgardian ale in their hands. Clint, who snuck a few drops of the foreign beverage into his own, was sitting on a couch staring at his hand like he was hallucinating. Katerina sat next to Loki on the floor, trying to get him to teach her some magic.

"Okay, so you picture the person you want to look like, and then you..." Loki shifted his appearance to look like Katerina.

She gasped and applauded.