Disclaimer

1. The concept

A modern take on Kirby Right Back at Ya, and I choose Star Allies as the game to pull from?

If you played the game, you'd know it is packed to the brim with lore, characters, and even abilities to choose from. I could've very well gone with forgotten land as the game to base it on, but there actually isn't all that much in terms of the previous things I mentioned.

 Star Allies gives me more excuses to pull from earlier games as well. With 13 dream friends, each one hailing from a different game gives a lot of options.

2. Redesigning Characters

One thing you might notice on the cover is that Tiff got a major design change. Everyone else only got minor changes, but I hope you enjoy the new designs as much as I do.

Honestly, I just was having fun.

3. Shipping

I will only seriously ship adults in this story. Anything else is just a funny meme, like Kine x Tiff.

4. Art

Each episode gets its own lineart piece to go with it, including this one. So, if you don't like the design changes, too bad. You're gonna see them a lot.

5. Seasons

Each season will have around 100 episodes.

There will be 2 seasons.

Season 2 will be a different book

6. Concerning MMD

It will still go on, and in fact, be referenced sometimes, and vice versa.

7. Criticism

Honestly, as long as it's constructive, I'm cool with it.

8. I wrote too many points

Alright, now go enjoy cool anime.