005. i missed you too, my star

moon hye had settled in dahyanggok— a small province outside deaho. day by day, moon wu enlarged her painful nightmare, pushing her to do better everyday. when she wasn't training, she would constantly watch seo yul with a girl she did not know. her heart crumbled within her chest, shrill tears pushing themselves out of her eyes. yet, he was not to blame— after all, moon hye had broken herself away from seo yul— her stars. for five years, she would longingly watch the seo boy seemingly replace her, sending a surge of sadness and hurt to flood within her veins. 

however moon hye's horrible nightmare had ended. 

every cry seo yul would let out pricked her heart immensely. every little sob which seo yul breathed against her bandaged shoulder— painfully slashed through her heart. hye let her fingertips brush softly against his clothed back, an exhale falling out of her cherry lips, " it's alright. just cry, " 

being by the river gyeoncheondaeho supposedly had to be a peaceful quiet time, however the bright moon enveloped the two figures delicately. hye recalled both of them splashing themselves inside the river, giggling. however, now that they were back, together, they weren't splashing— nor playing— but moon hye was embracing seo yul's weak figure. " don't leave me. please do not do it again. " he sobbed out quietly. 

" i will not. never, " 

———

" where were you last night? we had tea and stuff, " jang uk remarked. hye only puffed at sigh, " i was with yul. " 

jang uk pushed his gaze on to her small figure, clamping his large hand over her green hanbok. a naughty grin found itself resting at jang uk's pale lips, " ah, ah, what did you do? " 

" cut out your stupid nonsense jang uk! " she clutched her thin fingers around the young jang's ear, tugging him by it. " ah! hye ouch! " uk whined. her hand had gotten tugged away from her red ear, clamping his fingers around softly. a sinister grin rested itself at his lips, nodding at a certain direction. " what now? " 

her gaze had gotten trapped by a familiar pair of brown eyes, once again drowning. seo yul trudged himself at the duo, thrusting his fingers between hye's. uk winked at the seo boy before he unclamped her fingers around her wrist. yul gently tugged her behind a wall, abruptly pushing her against. their faces held dangerous closure, one little move and their lips would be landing against each other. " h — hey what is the matter? " yul's breath fanned the tip of her nose, cherry cheeks heating up. 

" i would like to apologize for last night. i was— " hye pushed her eyes closed, thrusting herself into the seo's wamrth. her upper limbs clutched around his body, fingertips brushing against his belt. " do not be sorry. it's okay. let us do that again yeah? " seo yul's warmth seemed to swallow moon hye whole— though she did not mind. the stars embraced the moon back, stroking her locks with her fingertips softly. " alright, " 

parting from each other, hye looked up at his eyes which seemed to glow brighter than the sun. " i . . . " she clamped her hand around his hanbok sleeve, a sudden surge of regret flooding through her body. hye unclasped her fingers, tugging them away, " never mind. " 

she turned to leave, however yul tugged her back. " no, tell me. " 

she forced herself around, " i . . .  i missed you too seo yul, " 

DEAR ALL

arrrrrghhhhh they're so adorable . . .