☆A Starry Night☆

Tsukasa x gn!reader
Requested by sleep_deprived_onion

Listening to your music you put down your pencil, "finally

Listening to your music you put down your pencil, "finally." You said to yourself in a whispered voice. You completed your home work and had the weekend all to yourself. A wave of relief hung over you as you double checked through your assignments to make sure you hadn't left anything out. Luckily you hadn't.

You flop onto your bed completely drained. *ping* A noise came from your phone repeating multiple times. You adjusted your position to grab it. You turn it on to see a message from your boyfriend, Tsukasa. your day suddenly getting better in the second.
------------------------------------------------☆
My star ⭐
Y/N HELLO ARE YOU FREE?
HELLO?
ANSWER ME PLEASE ╥﹏╥

You:
HEY JUST FINISHED UP HOMEWORK. WHY?

My star ⭐
GREAT!
WANNA COME OVER WE COULD WATCH A MOVIE AND BAKE SOME CUPCAKES IF YOU WANTED?
We could maybe have a sleep over too...?
------------------------------------------------☆
Your eyes lit up at the idea, all three of them things sounded delightful to you, and a sleep over with your boyfriend. A whole night with him?! I mean it's not the first time you have had a sleep over but oh my it makes you happy just thinking about it.
-----------------------------------------------☆
Tsukasa stared at his phone awaiting your reply. He didn't move just stared into your chat, he grew a bit worried at the lack of a reply. But he knew if you didn't want to you would tell him.
'Starshine 💛 is typing....'
He sat at the edge of his bed in Eagerness.
------------------------------------------------☆
Starshine 💛 (you)
Omg I would love that so much. What time?

Tsukasa
Is 2:30 good for you?
Saki is having a sleepover with her friends and my parents are out for the night. So it will just be us if that's alright?

Starshine 💛
Yep that's great! Can't wait my star <3
------------------------------------------------☆

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 ☆

You packed everything you needed.
Pajamas, tooth brush, tooth paste and a spare change of clothes if needed.
Finally, you grabbed your phone and your earphones and set off for Tsukasa's house listening to your favorite tunes.

You finally reach his front door. Taking out your earphones and turning off your music, you knock on his door. You were quickly greeted with the blonde boy, "y/n! Please come in!" You enter is clean house and take off your shoes. "Hello my star!" You say as you plant a kiss on his cheek making him flush a light pink. "I... I made us a pillow fort where the tv is! Cause not only I, Tsukasa Tenma, is a world future star. But is also the world's master pillow fort builder!" He strikes a pose pointing in the direction of where his tv usually is. However, now it was covered with a pillow fort. It was like a little tent for the two of you to watch a movie in.

You crawl inside the little entrance to find his mattress, a few plushies, some blankets, pillows and of course the tv. He put some fairy lights inside too making it cosy looking. "I hope it's to your liking, my love. " he chuckles looking proud of his creation. "I love it so much! I can't believe you made this." you say as you crawl out. You look around and notice more about his house. It's not the first time you have been but there has been some changes since you had last came. Your thoughts were interrupted however by Tsukasa taking one of your hands and leading you to his kitchen. "I've gotten everything needed for us to make some cupcakes. I bought us some icing too for decoration!" He says with a smile on his face. Your face lights up with excitement, "let's make the best cupcakes in the world!" You say in determination holding the instructions in your hand.

A mess. Everything covered in flour due to Tsukasa and you throwing it at one Another. "Hey I wouldn't have picked the fight if you didn't spill the flour all over me!" Tsukasa argues playfully. "That was an accident!" You look away from him mixing the ingredient in the bowl. You finally finish, Tsukasa pours the cupcake batter into the trays then places them in the oven. You cleaned yourself up trying to get any flour off of yourself. you turn to the doorway, there stood your boyfriend still covered in flour, holding two brooms as if they were staffs. "Come now y/n! We must embark on the magical journey known as cleaning!" He exclaims holding a broom out for you.

It took around 20 minutes to clean everything up. However, you notice Tsukasa still remained in his floury state. You sit on a counter and pull him close to you, "your still messy from our battle, my knight." You say to him softly as you began to help get as much flour possible off him. He's grows flustered by your actions making him pause for a few seconds before cleaning himself too. Once you finished you moved his hair and kissed his forehead. In return he gave you a peck on the lips turning away immediately after with an incredibly flushed face, your face getting slightly pink too. He clears his throat, "I'm going to get into my pj's now. Mind watching the cupcakes?" "Nope I don't mind at all." you smile at him as he leaves the room.

Beep beep. A noise came from the oven indicating the cupcakes were done, while you were waiting you prepared the icing. You reached inside the warm oven to grab the baked goods and placed them on the counter returning to making the final batch of coloured icing. Suddenly you feel two arms wrapped around you. "Oh Tsukasa, you startled me." You laugh. He rested his head on your shoulder watching as you mixed in purple food colouring. "What do you wanna watch when we are done?" His voice has lowered into a softer one not like his loud boasting one from before. "Hmm how about... [Your Favorite movie]?" You said putting the icing inside a piping bag. "Hm good suggestion. Can we decorate the cakes now?" He has a burst of sudden excitement. "Mhm! I'll take six and you take the other six." You seperate the cakes and begin decorating.

Your creations were finished. You left to change into your pj's, a little cold but it was bareable. "You go inside and set up the movie. I your radiant star, will bring in some food and drinks! " Tsukasa said ushering you inside the little pillow tent. You click buttons to find [your favorite movie]. It suddenly hit you that you and Tsukasa didn't actually eat any dinner, you were quite hungry, but luckily your boyfriend already thought of that as he entered the fort with [your favorite food] for you both to share. "I ordered it after I had gotten ready!" he said moving inside the fort to sit next to you.  You clicked play and you both watched the movie happily, finishing your meal placing the box it came in outside of your little kingdom.

Half way through the movie you began to feel colder than before. "Are you alright starshine?" Tsukasa asked you noticing you shiver slightly. "Oh I'm fine, just a little cold." you smile at him while you ate a cup cake. He pulls you closer him wrapping a blanket around you both, you lean into him. He's warm, so very warm.

You both finished your movie and decided to put on another one, this time watching Anastasia (the animated movie). Your eyes struggle to remain open half way through. You held Tsukasa tightly in your arms, closing your eyes listening to the background. "Are you going to sleep now?" He asks in a quiet voice. You were too tired to speak, so you just nodded your head. He pulls you and himself down from your sitting up state, adjusting his position so he faced you before turning off the tv. He kisses your head and holds you securely.

It was peaceful just the two of you under the blankets, the fort being slightly lit by fairy lights. The warmth that radiated off of him comforted you, drifting you into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you. "