✬The End is Near✬

❗❗Okay I can't remember how far I got into this story mentions of depression and suicide/suicidal thoughts. ❗❗

Less of an x reader and more of an attempt at angst.
-----------------------------------------------✬
"I've decided to leave wonderlands x showtime."

Words from Rui that shattered all of the members hearts in an instant. They all stared at him in disbelief as the words left his mouth.

"Y-you what?" Tsukasa let's out an awkward laugh, "y- your joking right?...you... You can't be serious haha..."

"No Tsukasa...im being serious. I'm going to work at arcland. They offered me a position that will allow me to follow my dreams." Rui says with a sad smile curled on his lips.

"Rui...im so happy for you! I hope...arcland has what you need!" Emu says with a shaken yet upbeat voice. It didn't take long for her to burst into tears and she hugs a quiet Nene.

"B-but rui! We can- we can help you achieve your dream too! I...i can't lose you like I lost y/n..." He projects his voice with a slightly emotional tone.

"Tsukasa we can still be friends...you won't lose me. I just-...i think this is the best option for me if I want to pursue my dream. I will miss wonderlands x showtime. But we have to move on sadly-"

"You don't understand! I need you here. WE need you here! We can't continue without you!" He says with an unintentional aggressive tone, "I am happy that you have gotten this opportunity...but...we aren't wonderlands x showtime without you."

The two go back and forth till an argument spurs, Emu remains in Nenes arms as they both sat in silence watching the scene unfold.

"You- you're so selfish! We’re supposed to be friends and your abandoning us for your stupid work!." Tsukasa exclaims, Rui's eyes widen at the accusation.

"Tsukasa- I would never. I- I can't believe you would think such of me. I'd be willing to continue to be friends if you just-"

"No! Absolutely not! Not when you betray us like this. So!" Tsukasa fists are clenched shaking out of nerves and anger, "I'll be leaving too! Goodbye kamishiro. Emu, Nene." He scowls before turning to leave.

"Wait! Tsukasa don't go!" Emu jumps out of Nenes arms with tears flooding from her eyes. She was too late. He was gone before she could even stop him. He didn't mean anything he said. Not at all. In fact he came back to the wonder stage the next day hoping to find his beloved troupe members.

But no one remained other than the two girls.

"So...hes really...gone?" Tsukasa says quieter than ever.

"Yeah. He wished us the best and that he'd try to keep in touch. He wishes you well...but he doesn't know if your friendship will suffice after what you said." Nene adds silently. Emu also remains quiet.

"So what should we do...?"

"We can't really do anything without Rui."

"So...is this it...?" Tsukasas voice cracks from sadness.

"No no! Tsukasa don't cry! W-we can still make shows! You can still be our star!" Emu says desperate to keep her friends in her group to make everyone smile.

"I- you're right emu! A- a star such as myself should never give up so easy. We can make it work if we work together!" He hugs the two girls, Nene seeming more bothered than emu at the sudden contact.

And so the three continued to make shows, they were less extravagant than before though. Tsukasa worked hard to make them perfect...the shows had to be perfect...he had to be perfect. He worked day and night to make the shows, plan the choreography, stage directions, costumes. He took on the role of Rui, minus the robots, of course. He was tired. Over worked. But it has to be perfect.