☆Nightmare☆

Tsukasa x gn! Reader

Tsukasa woke up to start his day

Tsukasa woke up to start his day. Everything was normal, his room was perfectly pristine and cosy. He checked his phone for anything new, only to find 'untitled' had changed. It looked broken and glitched. Before he did anything he called his friends. No answer. He tried to call you. No answer. He decided it was just his phone being weird and clicked the song, a bright white light engulfs him taking him to his little happy place.

He opened his eyes expecting to be greeted by the lovely voices of Miku, Kaito and the others. But instead he is greeted with his SEKAI being run down, everything burned and disappearing around him. He steps back struck with fear. He sees the virtual singers in the distance glitching out, screaming in pain as they slowly disappear. Tsukasa runs and reaches out for them, the distance seems to get further and further between him and his virtual friends. He trys to grab them but before he knew it, they were gone. He stood there, paralysed, tears began to fill his eyes. All that remained of them were little accessories like Miku's bow or Rin's head band. He knelt to the ground to pick them up, they glitched to his touch. He was lost for words. What's going on? Why is this happening? "Tsukasa...?" A familiar, weak voice called from behind him. He was too scared to turn around, but he did. He saw you. You were injured and slowly disappearing, your face scrunched in pain as you walked towards him. You hug him tightly, him returning the favour. "What's going on...?" You ask him in a weak voice. "I don't know..." He stutters out his words burying his head into your shoulder letting out loud sobs. "Tsukasa...they are all gone. Rui, Nene, Emu... All of them." Your voice sounds scratchy and tired. "Please don't leave me...Please stay y/n." He utters out in between sobs, holding you as close as he possibly could. You begin to slowly disappear in his arms, before he knew it you were gone. He hugs himself tightly. He's lost everything. Everyone he loves. Everything he cherished. Gone in an instant.

"Tsukasa...TSUKASA!!" he shot up, awoken by someone shaking him intensely. His face felt damp and he could hardly breathe or hear anything. "It's ok,  I'm here." You reasure him, switching on the side table light. He stared off into his room like he had seen a ghost. You didn't know what to do to help him, he was clearly distressed about something, maybe a nightmare?
The best you could do was slow down your own breathing hoping he would do the same. You put your hand over his to grab his attention, he looks at you and follows your breathing pattern. Tears still streamed down his face, his sense of hearing slightly came back though. He stared at you for a while, analysing you before bursting into tears once again. "Hey Tsu, it's okay come here." You say in a whisper, with your arms out welcoming him into an embrace. He took the offer, you felt his tears soak into your shoulder as you rubbed circles around his back in a comforting manner. Eventually he spoke up, "y/n I'm sorry. I don't know what happened I..." He stutters out through sobs. "My star, nothings happened it was all just a nightmare. Everything is okay I promise." You pull away, cupping his face with both your hands to wipe his tears away. "But...but you were gone. you all were. You disappeared..." He said more tears spilling out of his sunset eyes. "We're all here, we haven't disappeared I promise..." You kiss his forehead. He cracks a soft smile at your action. His tears stopped eventually, but his face was still damp. He was a lot calmer now than before which relieved you.

You got up to get him some water and tissues. He protested against you leaving the room but you reassured him you would be back in less than 2 minutes. You kept your word, returning to him instantly. You cleaned his face with the tissues while he slowly drank the water whenever you reached for another. Once he finished his glass you place it on the side. "Come here." You say, resting your body on the bed, extending your arms for him to join you. He joined you, snuggling as close as he possibly could to your warm body. You hold him tightly and play with his hair, placing short kisses on his head. Whispering "its okay" to him a few times in between. You place one last short but sweet kiss on his lips. He smiles, eyes half shut, before they closed completely. His breaths were slow and gentle, his peace brought you happiness. Your eyes grew heavy and eventually you joined him in a restful, quiet sleep.