☆Forever and Always☆

.•♫•♬• Headcanons •♬•♫•.
★childhood best friends★
Tsukasa x gn! Reader

Requested by: xxbublesteaxx

☆ You two either met at a theatre or in a playground

☆ If you met in a theatre you were sat beside each other and Tsukasa over heard you talking about some show before starting a conversation.

☆ your parents hit it off too so that allowed you and the tenma siblings to become closer.

☆ You would both go to one another's house and visit saki whenever she was in the hospital.

☆ you've always been his co-star in his silly little performances.

☆ When you're both older Tsukasa invites you to join wonderlands x showtime without hesitation.

☆ If you choose not to join he gives you novelty tickets to both you and Saki where you can watch the shows in reserved seats, you'd always catch him looking at you for a moment.

☆ If you chose to join you'd always see saki in the audience cheering the two of you on, especially when the songs played, she would sing along cheerfully.

☆ Without either of you realising, Tsukasa would always cast you in the role of his lover. Even after a while Rui caught on and when he wrote any scripts he made you lovers.

☆ Rui experimented with this and wanted to see how you both reacted whenever you weren't lovers. So, he edited a script and made emu your love interest instead. He could see the slight jealousy in Tsukasa's eyes only proving his suspicions right, Tsukasa had a big fat crush on you.

☆ even if you don't join wonderlands showtime Rui is still the first to notice Tsukasa's behavior towards you. He sees how he brightens around you, how he puts more effort into shows when you're in the crowd.

☆ meanwhile, Saki was the one to recognize your doting behavior.

☆ you often had sleepovers and she would notice your rants about tsukasa becoming too common; telling her things more than once or stuff she already knew as she is his sister.

☆ At some point she finally asks you if you have a crush on Tsukasa which you, after a lot of denial, admit you do in fact have a crush on tsukasa.

☆ Now it's Saki's mission to get the two of you together.

☆ She does silly things like pushes you together by 'accident', leaving sleepovers abruptly due to Leo/need meetings so you two can be together.

☆ Once either you or Tsukasa confess your feelings she's beyond excited for you.

☆ when you and tsukasa started dating you didn't know what to do exactly. Whether you've been in a relationship or not, tsukasa definitely hasn't, you both felt like you were treating each other like you do normally as friends. You're both worried that you were doing things wrong.

☆ Slowly, hand holding became more romantic, embraces became more loving and eventually kisses started to happen.

☆ You both took it slowly even though you've known one another most of your life.

☆ Tsukasa always compliments your outfits and how you look. Whether you're in your cute-core clothing or in your mixed matched pajamas with messy hair and a tooth brush in your mouth, he'll always tell you "you look beautiful today, darling"

☆kisses are soft and sweet. They always are with Tsukasa! He always seems nervous beforehand though, your first kiss didn't exactly go smoothly.

☆ He was terrified of losing you in some way and messing up a first kiss was definitely a big fear of his. But of course you love him and messing up a first kiss wasn't going to make you leave, or ruin you friendship you've had since childhood.

☆ Overall, Being childhood friends to lovers with tsukasa is nothing but a tender loving relationship, though it's still taken slowly despite the fact you've known each other for years.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ End ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*