✬Prince Tsukasa✬

Prince! Tsukasa x m!reader

Unfinished- not edited or proofread.

----------------------------------------------✬

"Hey, don't worry! I'll catch you I promise" the 10 year old blonde boy yelled to the other in the tree. The other [hair colour] haired boy, around the same age, was stuck in a tree after trying to retrieve a kite for his sister. He clung to the tree as if it were to push him off any moment, sending him to his death.

"No! It's too high! I'm scared." he sobbed.

"I- I promise I'll catch you! I'm Prince Tsukasa, the world future star!" He exclaimed holding his hands out much further, "I'll catch you."

"You promise?" The boy began to let his grip loosen on the tree as he looked over to the young prince. The blonde boy nods and continue to hold out his arms.

Reluctantly, the boy in the tree let go and began to attempt to slowly getting down but ended up falling. The prince kept his word, catching him as he fell, he stumbles back a little but nothing too bad happened.

"Haha see! I told you I would catch you." He smiles keeping the complete stranger of a boy in his arms.
The young prince places the boy back on the ground and holds his face to wipe his tears, soon after he hugs him tightly.

"See you are perfectly fine... Uh... What's your name?" He tilts it's head.

"Oh...im y/n." The boy replied still a little shaken from what had happened.

"Well, y/n, I'm Tsukasa Tenma! You may know me as our kingdoms prince but I am also the world's biggest and brightest future star!" He places a hand on his heart, earning a giggle from the [hair colour] haired boy.

The two played in the park for some time before the young prince walks the boy home, talking about Battles between dragons and knights. It was a sweet conversation. Y/n couldn't help but feel a small rush in his heart as the young prince offered him protection from dragons.

"Mother! Mother!" Tsukasa called as he ran up to the queen with y/ns hand in his, "can y/n come back to the palace to-"

"Oh tsukasa stay away from that boy! You don't know where he's been!" She screams in horror pulling him away from y/n.

Before they both knew it they were seperated. As Tsukasa grew older he mostly forgot about the whole ordeal. He had much more to worry about as the crown prince of wonderland. He could never forget the boy though, he may not remember his name but spends many hours pondering on his wearabouts now.

𝟚𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ. 𝕆. 𝕍

A knock could be heard from the door as Tsukasa completed school work in his study room. He's around 17 now and has many duties as the crown prince of wonderland.

"Come in." He suggests in full focus.

"Your majesty" you bow as you enter the room, waiting for him to turn his attention to you. He soon does. "I've been appointed to be your new personal knight. My name is y/n and I've recently had the luxury of joining the Royal knights of wonderland."

He raises an eyebrow. The name rings a bell in his mind but he can't quite put a finger on where he's heard it.

"Well hello y/n. As you may know I am Tsukasa Tenma, Crowned prince of our wonderful kingdom!" He poses, spinning in his spinny chair. You can't help but let out a small giggle at him but you soon regain your professional composure.

"Well it's lovely to meet you, your majesty. Is there anywhere you would like to go today?" You ask tilting your head in a questioning manner. He takes a moment to think.

"I'd actually like to go to a cafe near by if you don't mind accomanining
Me. It will be highly appreciated
As one of your knightly duties." He says standing up and fixing the cuff of his sleeve. You nod in reply.

"Perfect!" He claps his hands together. "Let's go shall we? I'm willing to treat you to some coffee or tea if you'd like any? It would be nice to get to know the knight whom I'll be staying with for the next few years of my life." He stands up and you both walk out of the castle.

The morning is a bright and sunny one. Birds are chirping, the town is bustling with people and business...its almost a perfect day, minus the breeze. It's one of those mornings where the sky is clear and bright yet the cold does not seize from it's attacks.

You walk prince Tsukasa to a pretty expensive cafe. To get a seat you need to have a booking or to be someone very important. You take a deep breath in before you enter with the prince.

He is greeted with up most respect and you and him are taken to a little private and quiet room.

"Ah.. You majesty I really hope you do not intend on buying me a drink..." You whisper as you look through the menu of expensive drinks and snacks.

"Ohohoho don't give me that y/n!" He leans back in his chair and crosses his arms, "I very much do intend on treating you! It's the most I can do for a knight such as yourself."

"B-but sir I haven't even... Done anything yet..." You say quietly.

"Well... Think of it as a greetings gift. A gift to welcome you as not only a knight but as a new friend of mine." He smiles brightly while he continues to look through the menu.

You both order some drinks and some light snacks. He brings you into conversation, basic childish things such as 'what's your favorite colour?' Etc you ask the same questions.